Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Yes

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

Yes

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

the fuck

Guest palnese

"That’s not true. I am not a Muslim nor a Christian, nor Jew. I have bred freely. If you want to be a Muslim, it must come from the heart… I believe in myself. I would not [convert to Islam] just to please my wife.."-RvP

"That’s not true. I am not a Muslim nor a Christian, nor Jew. I have bred freely. If you want to be a Muslim, it must come from the heart… I believe in myself. I would not [convert to Islam] just to please my wife.."-RvP

I did say apparently  :lol: