Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Possibly all the more reason to seek a different challenge while he's got 6-7 years left. He can't do anymore than he has done at Bayern.

Bayern would be stupid to do that. Thought he'd be there forever. He's a Fucking legend at the age of 25.

How is that cunt still 25 ffs. Although he's a great player he would be a bit underwhelming for that kind of money. He seems to play class by pure determination rather than through unbelievable skill and isn't the best on the eye for such a great player

If Bayern sell Muller I'd be amazed. They'd be totally mad and I'd be very upset to see him turn up at a club I hate. He's such a mad player too, on paper he'd never work, he just sort of runs around doing football and scores blind to any kind of system or traditional formationry.

This is of course because I don't watch enough of bundlesliga for his mystique to wear off and him to just be a footballer and actually play in a position properly. I much rather imagine him as this gangly guy who doesn't look like he'd be very good who runs around and somehow just scores all the time.

I hate him me, he's like really really good at football without looking like he's good at it. Which is annoying.

Is it not this off-the-ball movement shit I always hear about but have been watching Pardew football too long to fully remember/understand?

Love Mueller like, he's as niggly as f*** as well on the pitch, fights for everything. Hope those c***s don't get him.

Manc journos are saying it's not true.

A Mr F. Roggy reported Muller was definitely coming, though.

I hate him me, he's like really really good at football without looking like he's good at it. Which is annoying.

This :lol: he is so boring and crap but is actually class. He's enormously efficient and effective, the complete German stereotype if you will.