Other clubs' transfers

TBG

So Barcelona, already with a small squad, have lost Xavi and Pedro with no replacements til January?

We don't want to sell Pedro, but he wants to leave in order to get playing time before the Euros.

Both Munir and Sandro will be promoted to the senior squad. I'm confident at least one of them can make the step up.

Veretout spotted stretching a shirt at Villa Park.

Twitter really has transformed transfer windows.

Good signing.

Can't remember if it was on here or Twitter, but I definitely read that he played the most forward passes and had the most assists for Nantes last season. He's young aswell. I would of been happy had we signed any of the Ligue 1 players Villa have brought in, to build up the competition in our squad. Plus Idrissa Gueye would be in ahead of Colback, Anita and Tiote.

Veretout spotted stretching a shirt at Villa Park.

Twitter really has transformed transfer windows.

Good signing.

Can't remember if it was on here or Twitter, but I definitely read that he played the most forward passes and had the most assists for Nantes last season. He's young aswell. I would of been happy had we signed any of the Ligue 1 players Villa have brought in, to build up the competition in our squad. Plus Idrissa Gueye would be in ahead of Colback, Anita and Tiote.

Can we use this stat to shift Williamson?

What's Wickham ever done besides looking good in youth tournaments? He's still quite young but I have never seen anything remarkable about him.

He's 6 ft 4.

Could be a canny centre half etc...

Crystal Palace agreed a fee for Whickham :lol:

Top trolling Pards :buck2:

They ain't happy.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wickham-to-palace.1111118/

Didn't he cost them 8 millions of pounds?  Then they gave him a bumper contract ???  Sunderland seem to have a mad arse trafer policy of buying aged hacks and wasting shit loads of cash on other players who they move for a fraction of the fee they paid orginally.  Do they not learn anything from previous windows??