Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Jordan Veretout signs = Wahey!

Rudy Gestede signs = slightly smaller wahey!

Nathan Baker signs new contract = meh.

One of me bezzies is a big Rovers fan; he has absolutely bot all good to say about the club other than that Gestede is streets above everyone.

Dani Güiza has signed for Cádiz. This is slightly noteworthy for two things:

1) Back in the time when he was at his peak he swore he'd never play for them (he's from rival town Jerez)

2) The photo Cádiz have released of his medical

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2015/07/31/futbol/mas_futbol/1438334962_extras_noticia_foton_7_3.jpg

Why is Martin O'Neill doing their medicals?

Dani Güiza has signed for Cádiz. This is slightly noteworthy for two things:

1) Back in the time when he was at his peak he swore he'd never play for them (he's from rival town Jerez)

2) The photo Cádiz have released of his medical

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2015/07/31/futbol/mas_futbol/1438334962_extras_noticia_foton_7_3.jpg

Why is Martin O'Neill doing their medicals?

I can't believe Martin O'Neill has even heard of Spain, let alone worked there as a doctor.

And fwiw, I think he's good, but could easily be a player made to look better in the way Chile play as a collective. See Vargas, Eduardo - looks like a worldbeater at international level but a non entity at numerous clubs now.

And fwiw, I think he's good, but could easily be a player made to look better in the way Chile play as a collective. See Vargas, Eduardo - looks like a worldbeater at international level but a non entity at numerous clubs now.

I'm convinced Vargas will come good in Europe once his club teams stop playing him as a winger or AM. He's an unusual player, but most certainly a forward who needs the freedom to move around.

Agreed about Aranguiz, think he's got the ability to do well but time will tell.

Leicester may have agreed a club record fee for Charles Aranguiz but the player himself is far from convinced and would rather join Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen.

"The president told me there's a bid from Leicester and it's good for the club," Aranguiz told Brazilian television network Globo. "But for me, Leverkusen is important.

"I am not talking about money. Between Leverkusen and Leicester, the best is Leverkusen; they're a bigger team. I want to go."

"I am 26 years old, and am at a stage where I need to go a step further."

Must admit, I really dislike Leicester - so I found this hilarious :laugh:

Looks like Dwight Gayle leaving Palace to sign on loan somewhere.  Norwich and Fulham mentioned

No suprise that after CP signed Bamford and Wickham. Still think Gayle could do well in PL, so Norwich would probably be a good move for him.

Looks like Dwight Gayle leaving Palace to sign on loan somewhere.  Norwich and Fulham mentioned

No suprise that after CP signed Bamford and Wickham. Still think Gayle could do well in PL, so Norwich would probably be a good move for him.

Would have him here.