Other clubs' transfers

TBG

could well be a classic pardle move thinking he's a genius going 4-5-1 with whickam as the target man, cabs playing the advanced 10 role and zaha, bolasie & puncheon rotating the wide attacking spots

doesn't sound too bad on paper as it happens, but then neither did our team for the better part of 4 years, what he actually manages to get out of them is another thing entirely :lol:

Pardle warming up for a spectacular fiasco. Love it. And then the positional merry-go-round tinkering.

Our press claims that Adama Traoré has flown to Liverpool and will have his medical tomorrow. It's unclear if it's a loan or a sale.

The lad is a beast, but has the awareness of a blind donkey. I guess Liverpool are gambling on polishing that side of his game; I don't think he's cut for a top level team myself because of that.

EDIT: Another of our local rags says it's not done with Liverpool and he will also hold talks with Stoke and Villa while in England. What seems confirmed is that he's flown to England.

Sounds like he'll fit in here just perfectly.

L'Equipe are claiming Mathieu Valbuena has gone on loan to Lyon with an option for permanent transfer.

That's weird. Wonder why he isn't enjoying Russia.

Dynamo are banned from Europe entirely due to FFP, so maybe that plays a part.

L'Equipe are claiming Mathieu Valbuena has gone on loan to Lyon with an option for permanent transfer.

Good signing that assuming he's replacing Gourcuff.

Yeah, Valbuena is a great, little player. One of my favourites. Lyon should challenge PSG this season, tbh, though obviously the big money capital side are still very likely to take the title.