Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Grant Wahl ‏@GrantWahl  2h2 hours ago

Team Ibra source: LA Galaxy in the picture, but also expecting $10-12 million annual net salary offer from China. ManUtd also a possibility.

MLS would have to break the bank for him, but it'd be worth it to watch him take the piss for half a season (before he got bored and went back to Europe).

My housemate floated the idea of Zlatan joining Leicester this summer and now I'm going to be really disappointed if I don't see him and Vardy start together at the King Power in August

Be worth it for the thought of Zlatan, who has played for nearly all of Europe's elite clubs for over a decade, alongside Vardy who's slogged it out in the Northern Premier League

He could have at least waited until January like. He'd still have been high in demand. Give them a go in Europe, see if they can do it again, if not, then fair enough.

Leicester are champions. If they're w*** next season and he just can't bear it, he could leave after that.

It's disgusting and I'll never accept it.

O0

Thought all this money now swilling about the trough was going to mean this sort of thing would be less likely to happen? :lol:

How the hell can clubs/sides develop if even after winning the sodding league, getting the 'holy grail' of CL football, being paid fucking squillions, thick as mince players still aren't satisfied.

Beggars belief :jesuswept:

Aye, I would say after the seasons they have had, many players would be justified asking for improved contracts, and if not given, think about moving on. I don't think they should move on regardless though.