Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Would love to see Messi in the Prem, even if it's with Man U.

This money is going to throw up some crazy curve balls in the next year or two.

Fuck that mess.

Lost for words, if you honestly want to see that then you don't support Newcastle United.  Fact.

Would love to see Messi in the Prem, even if it's with Man U.

This money is going to throw up some crazy curve balls in the next year or two.

Fuck that mess.

Lost for words, if you honestly want to see that then you don't support Newcastle United.  Fact.

:lol:

It amazes you that they'd like to try something different than Giroud? You must be easily amazed. I envy you.

By going for the easy option and signing a striker who's had one good season and style of play doesn't fit in with Arsenal's at all? He won't even be in the team by January if he does join, unless Wenger does his usual trick and sticks him on the wing.

Not to mention that he won't take them onto the next level and they could easily go out and spend the money on a world class striker like Higuain for starters.

Vardy's wife been getting loads of abuse on Twitter from LCFC supporters for the Arsenal rumors.

Bloody idiots.

Has Vardy given any indication that he's even interested in the move ?

Vardy's wife been getting loads of abuse on Twitter from LCFC supporters for the Arsenal rumors.

They're probably just annoyed they'll have to start "supporting" a different team now, after just getting used to Leicester

Bloody idiots.

Has Vardy given any indication that he's even interested in the move ?

Mail reckons it'll go through before the end of the weekend.

It amazes you that they'd like to try something different than Giroud? You must be easily amazed. I envy you.

By going for the easy option and signing a striker who's had one good season and style of play doesn't fit in with Arsenal's at all? He won't even be in the team by January if he does join, unless Wenger does his usual trick and sticks him on the wing.

Not to mention that he won't take them onto the next level and they could easily go out and spend the money on a world class striker like Higuain for starters.

I'm not sure by buying Vardy they're saying they're not going to buy anyone else like.

I don't think it's a particularly good move for Vardy at all, but I don't see why Arsenal would be annoyed at them strengthening a weaker part of their side.

Higuain would cost way more though

Higuain is a world-class striker. Vardy is not.

I was replying to whoever it was that said they could just spend that money on Higuain

I didn't say get him for the same amount.

I meant if they had any real ambition then they'd go and spend 40m+ or whatever it would take for Higuain who could win them the league rather than 22m on Vardy who wont.