Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Mbemba is 26 and can't defend. Stones has age on his side and looks physically more suited to the role.

Never paid Stones much attention though.

Mbemba is 21 and can defend mate.

Mbemba himself thinks he's 26. But aye - he's 21 fella. 

The fuck are you on about? :lol:

Mbemba is 26 and can't defend. Stones has age on his side and looks physically more suited to the role.

The f*** are you on about? :lol:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/01/sport/football/age-african-football-mbemba/

Mbemba thinks he's born in 90. 

fucking knew TCD would get wired into this as soon as i saw the mbemba comparison, sake man utterly obsessed :lol:

Does he not like him or something? If so, how? He was one of the few people to come out of last season with any credit :lol:

Seriously, that stuff. That was three years ago, and was cleared up when he first signed if I recall correctly, if the club say he was born in 94, then i'd imagine he was born in 94 :lol:

Seriously, that stuff. That was three years ago, and was cleared up when he first signed if I recall correctly, if the club say he was born in 94, then i'd imagine he was born in 94 :lol:

Nobody involved knows for a fact. If Mbemba thinks he's 26 I'm going to believe him rather than agents or clubs with something to gain by keeping his age lower.

Nobody involved knows for a fact. If Mbemba thinks he's 26 I'm going to believe him rather than agents or clubs with something to gain by keeping his age lower.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/victorious/images/1/12/Jlaw-okay.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120904161949

Why are people reacting on this? I don't really care about his age, but if Mbemba really do mean that he is 26 then that holds more weight for me as well as all the other sources has something to gain by stating that he is younger than he really is.

Quotes from Chancel Mbemba:

“I got bone tests done and, as me and my friends all know, the results prove what my age is. I just go out and play football, no misinformation.

“A lot has been said about my birthdate and the different ages. I proved exactly what the truth is.

"People in Africa know, me and my family, friends and anyone who knows Chancel Mbemba knows I was born on August 8th, 1994. That is all that matters.

“Sometimes in Africa when people see someone doing well they try to bring them down or harm they career. I am not that kind of person, I have my friends and family and I don’t have any harmful thoughts in my heart or in my head.

Quotes from Chancel Mbemba:

“I got bone tests done and, as me and my friends all know, the results prove what my age is. I just go out and play football, no misinformation.

“A lot has been said about my birthdate and the different ages. I proved exactly what the truth is.

"People in Africa know, me and my family, friends and anyone who knows Chancel Mbemba knows I was born on August 8th, 1994. That is all that matters.

“Sometimes in Africa when people see someone doing well they try to bring them down or harm they career. I am not that kind of person, I have my friends and family and I don’t have any harmful thoughts in my heart or in my head.

I can't wait to see Dropout remain convinced Mbemba was born in 1990. Just like Cabella's towering height.

Mbemba can't defend? :lol:

He's not great in the air but he's a good reader of the game and a good tackler. He's a specific type of defender, just like most.

If he couldn't defend our defensive record since Rafa wouldn't have been as good as it was, absolute nonsense from TCD as per.