Other clubs' transfers

TBG

They've also signed some good players in recent years, mind.

Some, and it tends to be when they actually spend money. Payet, Cresswell, Antonio. Carroll, Lanzini and Kouyate are decent too.

Most of that striker list, and most of the shite they've signed, have been brought in on free transfers or loans. They're usually either obscure European players or well known ones being handed big wages.

Generally their transfer policy is extremely adhoc and short term, considering the money and pull that they should have these days. There never seems to be any plan to what they are doing. I mean you'd imagine that individually Hernandez and Arnautovic should do well for them, but it's all a bit random, as if they're grabbing at whatever names they can get.

Don't see what's wrong with that personally. If he wants to leave then f*** having him around the rest of the squad.

By psychologically not ready to play probably means.

Even though I have lots of money, I need more money so sell me to team that pay me more money so I can be psychologically ready again

Don't see what's wrong with that personally. If he wants to leave then f*** having him around the rest of the squad.

By psychologically not ready to play probably means.

Even though I have lots of money, I need more money so sell me to team that pay me more money so I can be psychologically ready again

Yep.

Well I presume some of it is to do with money but Liverpool are also just a way bigger club than Southampton

[southampton] reported Liverpool to the Premier League, suspecting an illegal approach before Liverpool released a statement apologising and confirmed 'we have ended any interest in the player'.

Uh huh. Good job we have these rules in place, eh?

Well I presume some of it is to do with money but Liverpool are also just a way bigger club than Southampton

[southampton] reported Liverpool to the Premier League, suspecting an illegal approach before Liverpool released a statement apologising and confirmed 'we have ended any interest in the player'.

Uh huh. Good job we have these rules in place, eh?

Completely separate point but why aren't Spurs spending money or being linked that heavily with anyone bar Barkley (who probably wouldn't make your team) this summer?

front page of r/socer ffs

"[ParisUnited] Unanimous sources, Neymar will be a PSG player."

"Just had confirmation that Neymar has agreed terms with PSG and the transfer is almost completed, he’ll pay his clause. [Rafael Hernández‏]"

"PSG fears Neymar's Jersey will quickly sell out, especially the yellow "Brazilian special", also several sponsors are reportedly coming back to PSG (YahooSport)"

"Neymar has communicated with team mates that his intention is to sign for PSG. [Le Parisien]"

"Paris United: Neymar to PSG is done.Unverified account"

oh and

"[info Paris U] Alexis Sanchez is currently at the Hotel Manceau in Paris. - Reliable Source"