Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Aside from how rank it is it'll actually be quite interesting to see Neymar as the main man in a team.

Only reason why I'm actually thinking it might be a great thing for him to move from Barcelona. Him for the national team is twice the player he is for Barcelona and that says a lot about his standards for the national team.

Neymar - Cavani - Alexis would be too ridiculous. That front three has so much workrate and ability it's silly. Obviously, not on par with Messi and Suarez, but still ridiculous. Would absolutely run over the french league.

Wish they'd scrap this stupid rule where you have to have so many English man. How the hell does that benefit the national team when clubs like Chelsea do that just to help fill their quotas. Would be better off just letting the rich clubs do what the fuck they want, and he goes to someone like Leicester or Stoke where he'll actually play.

Didn't Victor Moses play quite a bit last season? Won't he just be converted to be a right wing back type and take his place?

Moses has excelled in that role, but I do not believe you can just put any random attacking player in this position and expect them to do the same. Why would Cheslea not just buy a wingback if they wished to replace Moses?

I think Oxlade-Chamberlain would be competing with Willian, Pedro, Fabregas, and Bakayoko to play in the centre or as part of the front three. His versatility could be useful, tbf.

Guest chopey

Osasuna have replaced Riviere with Xisco. :lol:

Xisco > Riviere

If there was any further indictment of how s**** Riviere is, there it is.

Xisco still playing ?? I thought he would have been pulling Bulls out of a ring by now.

Wish they'd scrap this stupid rule where you have to have so many English man. How the hell does that benefit the national team when clubs like Chelsea do that just to help fill their quotas. Would be better off just letting the rich clubs do what the f*** they want, and he goes to someone like Leicester or Stoke where he'll actually play.

Surely he could do that in the current system? It's the the players/agents to blame not the system.

Assuming they're getting on the cheap that's a coup for Chelsea. Really rate the Ox. He'll get a lot better under a different manager imo.

I think so too, although I haven't been watching him regularly enough to say so more definitively. When he first came on the scene I thought he had the lot.