Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Being reported he's gonna be on £515k a week after tax.

Tax is around 75% in France too after a certain level of earnings

Any proof as I thought that idea was dropped? 45% max nowadays I believe

Crazy to think Neymar will be the most expensive football for possibly decades yet he isn't nowhere near the levels of ronaldo/Messi  :blush:

Give it time, guarantee it won't be long till Messi and Ronaldo get new contracts.

But they won't be the most expensive player in history! Without injuries i'd rather have bale much more of a game changer then showboat

Crazy to think Neymar will be the most expensive football for possibly decades yet he isn't nowhere near the levels of ronaldo/Messi  :blush:

Give it time, guarantee it won't be long till Messi and Ronaldo get new contracts.

But they won't be the most expensive player in history! Without injuries i'd rather have bale much more of a game changer then showboat

Neymar is way better than Bale

Yep. And every other club is now able to charge Barcelona more (or Barca can easily afford to outbid everyone else, if they couldn't already), which means those clubs have disproportionately more money and so on. Neymar cost £50m in the first place ffs. More money and more power in the select few clubs at the top.

It's fucking shite and ruining competition. Financial Fair Play has been an utter disaster, but its principles are spot on and certainly needed.