Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Signing him to play LB or RB? (wing). Don't know which side he usually plays on.

He's been playing left wing back but he wants to play CM, cant see him playing there for Chelsea. Right wing back or as one of two supporting the striker i would guess.

Not sure I want Kenedy  :undecided: After what I've seen online it feels like he's not a very good LB when it comes to defensive duties, but not sure what to believe.

Beggars can't be choosers

Oxlade Chamberlain to Chelsea - fee agreed ssn

Hopefully that means Kenedy can now join us.

Oxlade Chamberlain is closer to being a left wingback than a striker.

Kenedy has been used predominantly as a LWB at Chelsea.

If we're trying to sign Kenedy as a LB then fair enough, his ability to play there is iffy but whatever. But if it's as a winger, then that make no sense, we don't need another winger as desperately as we need a 10. The 10 and a GK must be our priorities, then hopefully another Striker if we let Mitro go.

Guest chopey

Chelsea agreed a 30m fee for Drinkwater as well apparently.

75m on him and OXC seems poor business to me.

They need them to tick the home grown box for their CL squad.

Should of just kept Chabolah or Loftus-Cheek.

Aye seems crackers really.

I'd love to see Arsenal turn into a mid table nothing club (or worse). Selling their best players and after years of just hanging in the top 4 they are finally starting their decent into exactly that. They were only 10 minutes or so away from losing their first game of the season which would have put them on 0 points 3 games in to me is just another indication that they are turning towards exactly that.

If they sell Sanchez to anyone in this league they are a bigger joke than I realised. :lol:

Kind of hope they do - been waiting a few years for the wheels to fall off at Arsenal. If they pick the wrong guy after Wenger it could take them a decade to get back to where they were.

I'd love to see Arsenal turn into a mid table nothing club (or worse). Selling their best players and after years of just hanging in the top 4 they are finally starting their decent into exactly that. They were only 10 minutes or so away from losing their first game of the season which would have put them on 0 points 3 games in to me is just another indication that they are turning towards exactly that.

100% agree with this. Out of the so called big 6, they're comfortably the ones I detest most.

100% agree with this. Out of the so called big 6, they're comfortably the ones I detest most.

Fuck that, hate Chelsea, Man City, Man United and Liverpool more then Arsenal. Atleast Arsenal can play some decent football :lol:

f*** that, hate Chelsea, Man City, Man United and Liverpool more then Arsenal. Atleast Arsenal can play some decent football [emoji38]

Man City and Liverpool play far better than Arsenal do and have done for a while. It's only 3 games in but Man U have been decent to watch so far as well. 

I mainly hate them for the way Arsenal fans in the US carry themselves. For so many there's this unspoken attitude that they are better than those who support Man Utd., Chelsea, City, and even Liverpool. Like they didn't choose Arsenal for the same reason (winning), but instead because of some pure love of football reason. They also think they have been through such tough times finishing fourth regularly. Fuck right off.

f*** that, hate Chelsea, Man City, Man United and Liverpool more then Arsenal. Atleast Arsenal can play some decent football :lol:

They used to, quite frankly I'd rather watch all those teams than Arsenal now except for Chelsea probably.