Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Apparently we have invited some Norwegian wonderkid called Martin Odegaard to Barcelona to meet our staff and facilities, with a view to sign him in one year once our ban expires.

Anybody heard of him?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94045.msg5157442/topicseen.html#msg5157442

The forum for all your needs.

I was sure people over here would've discussed him already :lol:

Apparently we have invited some Norwegian wonderkid called Martin Odegaard to Barcelona to meet our staff and facilities, with a view to sign him in one year once our ban expires.

Anybody heard of him?

"he might be playing for us, but he hasn't actually signed, mwahaha!"

Such a pointless ban. Needs to be a ban on all potential transfer activity.

Anybody heard of him?

"he might be playing for us, but he hasn't actually signed, mwahaha!"

Such a pointless ban. Needs to be a ban on all potential transfer activity.

Actually no, we are just trying to woo him in order to convince him to sign for us in one year. He's still at his Norwegian club, and it's an official invitation, his club can refuse it.

Guest palnese

I could imagine palnese saying he doesn't tackle hard enough.  :D

The Norwegian posters should be able to tell you more about their wunderkind.

:lol:

He's by far the best 15-year old I've ever seen. He's a #10, but can probably play anywhere in attack. He's got a sweet left peg, excellent control, pace, vision, the lot. He's already won his first cap for Norway and I expect him to feature heavily in the EC qualifiers.

He seems a very humble kid as well. If he can keep the attitude right can become an absolute star.

I think Barca is a very decent choice for him. Just hope he stays away from

England.

There was a really young boy playing in the match before us with a load of older folk. Was being watched by some coach too. The quality of the game before us is awful, so it was weird, but he was class. Must have been about 13 and wearing Edinburgh Spartans gear.

I could imagine palnese saying he doesn't tackle hard enough.  :D

The Norwegian posters should be able to tell you more about their wunderkind.

:lol:

He's by far the best 15-year old I've ever seen. He's a #10, but can probably play anywhere in attack. He's got a sweet left peg, excellent control, pace, vision, the lot. He's already won his first cap for Norway and I expect him to feature heavily in the EC qualifiers.

He seems a very humble kid as well. If he can keep the attitude right can become an absolute star.

I think Barca is a very decent choice for him. Just hope he stays away from

England.

I can't remember having watched a 15 year old play before at professional level if I'm being honest. I wonder if you're going to say he's the best 17 year old you've seen in 2 years time.

Anybody heard of him?

Boyhood Liverpool fan from what I know, but then, that's quite common among Norwegians ;) . Seen the link to Barca. Looks insane in Stromsgodset clips I've seen. Be interesting to see if he plays for the NT in the upcoming international break, but fuck knows that Norway team needs some inspiration. Born in December of 1998  :anguish:

Reports saying Victor Valdes is going to have a medical at Anfield next week and could sign during the international break, providing he passes it.

According to L'Equipe, Yohan Cabaye is unhappy at PSG.

Loan in January, saves Pardews job, gets a move to a different Champions League club. We buy a few players next summer, AP tells us we will be pushing for CL places, sells or gives away 2 of our best players.

The futures bright, the futures Pardew.

Cabayé was never going to get in PSG's starting XI, he should've known that already.

I think this about so many transfers to big clubs who can shell out for the very best. These players who find themselves frozen out, like everyone could have predicted, must really believe in their own ability. Either that or they realise the extra money isn't worth sacrificing pitch time for.