Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Martin Ødegaard offered a five year deal with Real Madrid with a clause he'll not have to play for Castilla, but belong to the first team squad.

That makes no sense; he has no chance of getting games for the first team right now.

Apparently will be loaned back to Strømsgodset or another La Liga club. Assume the clause is for when he actually ends up at Real.

Martin Ødegaard offered a five year deal with Real Madrid with a clause he'll not have to play for Castilla, but belong to the first team squad.

That makes no sense; he has no chance of getting games for the first team right now.

Apparently will be loaned back to Strømsgodset or another La Liga club. Assume the clause is for when he actually ends up at Real.

And when his contract runs out he'll probably won't be getting many games yet, he'll be maybe 21?

Guest firetotheworks

By the way, I'm gonna leave this here so we can revisit it at the end of the season: I'm sure Messi will leave if we don't win anything that season.

Wow. What makes you think that?

It's just a feeling; he looks unmotivated and unhappy. I get the feeling that if he can't reignite his form again after two bad years (and thus leading us to trophies), he'll want to try pastures new.

Surely only Man City and PSG could afford him, which is a bit shit. I'd love to see him in the Premier League, but imagine him at Bayern Munich with Pep again.

Wonder where Xherdan Shaqiri will end up at. Allowed to leave Bayern in january. Whoever signs him will get a very very good player.

He'd be a star for pretty much anyone other than Bayern, Real and Barca. Dortmund would be class but I can't see that.

Wonder where Xherdan Shaqiri will end up at. Allowed to leave Bayern in january. Whoever signs him will get a very very good player.

Midget attacking midfielder who can play on the wing you say?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAZrp5jrIWxTzoq0MVI3AonSPzrK8T7_8XEoVU93NVxMWi64ohmg

Darren Bent to Brighton on loan :lol:

Said this in another thread: a year ago Pardew wanted to pay money for him and use him as a "number 10".

Like as in James, Totti etc. That kind of number ten? [emoji15]

Kind of, with a bit more running around. I know :lol: