Other clubs' transfers

TBG

:thup:

I love how similar Porto's Brahimi is. It's like Algeria just cloned Matuidi. Brahimi is absolutely mint too.

Seen very little of Brahimi, but isn't he more of an advanced technical player?

He's absolutely everywhere all the time. He's the kind of centre-mid I love. Where many teams have a holding mid and an attacking mid, he does both :lol: got a hat-trick against Borisov last month for example. Been watching him since the WC where he was Algeria's key man. Halliche, Himself and Slimani were a great backbone for the team with some other key players dotted around (Feghouli et al). Was all about Brahimi for me, though. Porto have him for now but can see him coming to the Prem at some point.

Motta is great. Cabs is better than Matuidi imho

Not at the role Matuidi is asked to perform he isn't, I can see arguments for Cabaye over Verratti in certain situations but Verratti is younger and much more talented so it's not surprising they stick with him.

Had no idea Adryan had signed for Leeds back in August. Might get his first game for them this week.

Always sign him on fifa and turns out awesome, no idea about him irl

s****.

He actually is. I just think that if Shola manage to play well in Championship he should have the ability to rip teams apart.

I'm surprised to see Raúl agreeing to play in the NASL, tbf, they must be paying him a pretty penny. There's word he'll have some role in their youth development, too, maybe he's looking for managerial experience.

They do have a lot of money, so I'm sure they are. Plus gets to live in New York/has a job when he retires.