Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Did you miss him going for £32 million last summer?

No, would have thought his value's dropped more than that though. Probably not to Liverpool so it makes sense. Been rejected anyway

Guest firetotheworks

I love a bit of Zlatan like, but him being at that hateful a club along with that hateful a manager just means that I'm inevitably going to end up hating him.

I love a bit of Zlatan like, but him being at that hateful a club along with that hateful a manager just means that I'm inevitably going to end up hating him.

This :(

I'm completely sure that the irresistable combination of Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Froggy won't be in the slightest bit detestable.

I'm completely sure that the irresistable combination of Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Froggy won't be in the slightest bit detestable.

You threatening to ban him will keep him in check [emoji38]

You threatening to ban him will keep him in check [emoji38]

:lol: Haven't done a thing wrong. Was very quiet on here for years and still got mercilessly slagged about being a glory hunter etc. Decided enough was enough and don't hold my thoughts anymore. You all created this beast.

#ItsFroggyAndZlatanTime

Like what the fuck more do you want from a modern age player?

We got these emotionless robots running around getting applauds for no reasons and here you got a player with some flair and out-of-the-box attitude who actually delivers titles looking away from the Champions League as if that is some sort of indicator for success, yeah let's hate on that.

On top of that he has delivered in all of the top leagues, except the one league that claims to be the best without winning anything of significance outside Chelsea and Manchester United which you can compare to the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Milan, Inter/(PSG I'll step back on the PSG claim to the point where they at least have gone fairly long into the final stages with him on the team) to some part whom all have done the same.

My dislike of Zlatan stems from his personality off the pitch, rather than on it.

You mean the fact he has one?

It's tiresome now.

Basically the footballing equivalent of Chuck Norris jokes.