Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We should be able to loan a good midfielder or two off Chelsea this season. They've got loads of them and they can't all get a game for Chelsea. Pardew is supposedly mates with Jose.

Two cunts being friends. Who would've thunk it?

Doesn't look right

Bp8D_LPIYAA0Mw5.jpg

To me it's mad that Arsenal passed him up.

Not to me it isn't, as great as he is they have no real need for him with the likes of Wilshere, Ramsey, Ozil and Cazorla etc etc.

They need a RB, winger, striker and DM before they even consider someone like Fabregas.

Having good players > Rivals having good players

If they had an unlimited budget sure, but seeing as they don't it makes much more sense to buy players they actually need instead of trying to fit Fabregas into a fantasy line up.

pretty much this, arsenal have plenty of players who can play very well in the same position fabregas does, not so much in the striker department

Not to me it isn't, as great as he is

Took me 10 words to work out who was posting. :lol:

Because looking at the username and avatar was far too difficult for you to comprehend i suppose?

:lol: I tend to read the posts then glance left if needs be.

Guest firetotheworks

It's weird though, I think I can tell who people are without their username to an extent. You could tell Messi was Messi after a few posts and LLCA when he changed from BO. It's sad. It's really, really sad and I should feel sad.

Strange signing on a 5-year contract considering Cesc has been playing competitive football since age of 16 and his footballing age is around 30. A bit like Rooney/Torres.

Well, at least next time Mourinho parks the bus in a big game, one of this midfielders will be defensively inept. (Having said that, I doubt Cesc will start any big games). Will be great against the scrubs and relegation fodder in the league though.

Fabregas' game isn't heavily reliant on explosive athleticism like Torres and he is more disciplined than Rooney. I don't see any obvious reason he would fall apart at 27. Most players at top clubs have been at a fairly high level since 18/19.

Guest firetotheworks

Agreed, he's never relied upon youth and has plenty of years ahead of him because of it. Just like Xavi, Scholes etc. He's a fantastic player like, it's totally shit that he's went to fucking Chelsea.

Guest reefatoon

It's probably much faster to have a look at the username first and decide whether the post is worth reading.

Not to me it isn't, as great as he is

Took me 10 words to work out who was posting. :lol:

Because looking at the username and avatar was far too difficult for you to comprehend i suppose?

:lol: I tend to read the posts then glance left if needs be.

http://humorgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/297931_10150365948762057_737930658_n.jpg

Really hope there is a standout outstanding player in this tournament. I'd love if it was a Zidane like playmaker rather than Messi or Ronaldo but can't think of anybody

Eden Hazard, Mario Goetze or day I say it Yohan Cabaye

Strange signing on a 5-year contract considering Cesc has been playing competitive football since age of 16 and his footballing age is around 30. A bit like Rooney/Torres.

Well, at least next time Mourinho parks the bus in a big game, one of this midfielders will be defensively inept. (Having said that, I doubt Cesc will start any big games). Will be great against the scrubs and relegation fodder in the league though.

I.e. NUFC