Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Anyone want to hazard a guess at Arsenal's starting line next season? With everyone fit, so many options for the three behind Giroud. Think they still need a Giroud alternative though.

Can't see them ever challenging with Giroud.

Define "challenge" Because they were top for long periods last season and fell about 8 points short because of the long term injuries to the likes of Walcott and Ramsey last season.

That had a bigger impact on them not winning the league than Giroud not being good enough.

So torn about this. We've pretty much swapped Alexis and Cesc for this guy. Let's hope he at least manages to stay ban-free.

That said, I love this season's shirt.

Any mixed feelings related to him being the biggest cunt in football?

http://www.deeyoosport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Pepe5801.jpg

So torn about this. We've pretty much swapped Alexis and Cesc for this guy. Let's hope he at least manages to stay ban-free.

Any mixed feelings related to him being the biggest c*** in football?

That's why I said "i'm torn about this". He's an amazing player, but a wanker of the highest caliber.

Ah fair enough.  I'm really happy to see the back of him, can't stand the goofy little twat.

Cole, Senderos, Richardson.

I feel like crying.

This is it until Lerner sells.

The most abrupt loss of interest in English football, I'm afraid. Truly shocking.

Our ambition until he fucks off is purely to stay up and no more. Which is understandable, but what if it takes three years to sell the club?

http://i.imgur.com/GaBYHoZ.png

Mike  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 1m

Luuk de Jong leaving Gladbach. Now at PSV Eindhoven. They bought him for 12 mill Euro a couple of years ago. Selling him for 5,5 (Bild)

Any mixed feelings related to him being the biggest c*** in football?

That's why I said "i'm torn about this". He's an amazing player, but a wanker of the highest caliber.

You reckon you'll play and Argieball style 4-3-Messi-2 next year?

Dont get what being english has got to do with it. Bayern have a better team than both IMO. Although, I suspect that you are talking about size of club, which is subjective.

Dont get what being english has got to do with it. Bayern have a better team than both IMO. Although, I suspect that you are talking about size of club, which is subjective.

Think what he means is you're English its more likely to want to go to Man Utd where as most foreign players would prefer to go to the Spain big 2. Maybe if you're German you'd prefer Bayern as you said.

Think what he means is you're English its more likely to want to go to Man Utd where as most foreign players would prefer to go to the Spain big 2. Maybe if you're German you'd prefer Bayern as you said.

Yeah sorry was talking about players.

Levante VP claims Keylor Navas to Bayern for 10m euros is agreed. Personally doubt he would move to be 2nd choice behind Neuer and it's an attempt by Levante to get Atletico or whoever to pay his 10m release clause.

What's the Starting 11 when all fit & unbanned?