Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Gotze and Ozil have both looked poor this tournament imo, shame Reus is crocked as he's a far better option on the left than anyone else they have. 

Apparently all he wants is parity with Gotze and Thiago, which is hardly an obscene demand.

Especially when he's streets ahead of both in terms of performance and ability

The same Thiago who was playing better than him for Bayern before he got injured at the end of last season?

Gotze is arguably Germany's most gifted player but everything just seems too easy for him and he needs to find a bit more hunger.

Think going to Bayern has stalled his development this season too.

Remember when we were well jelly of Villa's impending ownership change? Imagine that falling through and their fans having to deal with those signings instead. :lol:

Feel sorry for brummie though. He's a good lad.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO  18m

Former Fulham man Kieran Richardson set for a medical at Aston Villa in the next 24 hours. #AVFC #FFC

god Villa's tranfers this summer are just so awful

Reminds me of when I get drunk and play FM.

Instead of being bought out, Villa buy Senderos, Joe Cole, Bendtner and Richardson with Roy Keane as assistant. Awful :lol:

Adding a lot of PL experience to an otherwise green squad. Not saying they're improvements, but I understand the thinking behind it. Villa's probably content with trudging along near the bottom of the PL until Lerner can sell the team.

Richardson isn't a bad signing for a team that's bottom half and doesn't have much money to spend. Cole and Senderos were much worse acquisitions.

Villa needed a left back after Bertrand's loan finished and Richardson has played ok there for Fulham over the last couple of seasons.

Cole, Senderos, Richardson.

I feel like crying.

This is it until Lerner sells.

The most abrupt loss of interest in English football, I'm afraid. Truly shocking.

Our ambition until he fucks off is purely to stay up and no more. Which is understandable, but what if it takes three years to sell the club?