Other clubs' transfers

TBG

:lol:

In this instance i do think they needed him though, Walcott aside they lack pace, direct runners and width in their front line.

Tbf I think Alexis, will be great for them. Guy's full of workrate too.

Sad to see him go, particularly now that he was beginning to show what he's capable of, but at least according to reports we got an uncharacteristically good fee from him.

..and he's costing less than Adam Lallana.

And earning nearly 4 times more per week ;)

On bendtner to Villa, it's great. Bendtner definitely has something about him. He is unreal for the national team and I can't wait until he dicks portugal again in Euro qualifiers. Hope he can get his club career back on track. Under the right guidance (Not that Lambert is), he could be a proper late bloomer. Had a touch of Ibra about him 4 years ago, not sure what went wrong.

Guest johnnyappleseed

:lol:

In this instance i do think they needed him though, Walcott aside they lack pace, direct runners and width in their front line.

Tbf I think Alexis, will be great for them. Guy's full of workrate too.

Sad to see him go, particularly now that he was beginning to show what he's capable of, but at least according to reports we got an uncharacteristically good fee from him.

30m pounds isn't uncharacteristically good for someone like sanchez. arsenal got a steal of a price.

From what I'd read, he wasn't given assurances about his place in the team from Guardiola. Which seems mad. But then you consider the obscene talent he has at his disposal in midfield.

Apparently all he wants is parity with Gotze and Thiago, which is hardly an obscene demand.

Especially when he's streets ahead of both in terms of performance and ability

Thiago is fucking excellent tbf. All three are different players though and yeah he should definitely earn as much as them, but he's not really 'streets' ahead.

Apparently all he wants is parity with Gotze and Thiago, which is hardly an obscene demand.

Especially when he's streets ahead of both in terms of performance and ability

Thiago is fucking excellent tbf. All three are different players though and yeah he should definitely earn as much as them, but he's not really 'streets' ahead.

He is streets ahead of Gotze IMO at the moment. I think he is definitely better than Thiago at the moment too