Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Anyone want to hazard a guess at Arsenal's starting line next season? With everyone fit, so many options for the three behind Giroud. Think they still need a Giroud alternative though.

Can't see them ever challenging with Giroud.

I would be looking to move Walcott on but they probably need him for the home grown rule?

Not a chance he'll be a key player next year! If Arsenal get a few defenders and a imposing midfielder I think they have a huge chance next year!

I would be looking to move Walcott on but they probably need him for the home grown rule?

Aye move on one of the teams most important players, best goal scorer and finisher.

he's none of those things anymore (sanchez)

by the way anyone know what the crack is with sanzhez and rolling up shorts and sleeves and that?

Anyone want to hazard a guess at Arsenal's starting line next season? With everyone fit, so many options for the three behind Giroud. Think they still need a Giroud alternative though.

Can't see them ever challenging with Giroud.

In terms of the title, I agree. But I think Giroud gets a disproportionately harsh time from most.

He's not a world-class striker and he never has been, yet people seem to expect him to be. He's a good striker who'll get you 15-20 goals a season. I guess if the rest of the team was truly top class then they might get by (think Sanchez is a very good buy) but it's unlikely.

Main problem with Giroud IMO is his impact - or lack of - in the big games.

Some sort of combination though of Giroud central with Walcott, Sanchez and Ozil wide and behind him has potential to be fucking amazing.

Liverpool have agreed to sell Suarez to Barcelona. On FCB's site now.

Scousers are going to go on a shopping splurge now.

It'll be in instalments but you can't imagine they'd hold the money back and count it as money set aside for wages we don't have to pay yet like some other so called football clubs.

As a Barca fanboy, I dont know how to feel. Morally, that man cannot be cheered. But what a strike force!

On paper. You are never going to get the same performances when you have a main man in Messi or Ronaldo.

So torn about this. We've pretty much swapped Alexis and Cesc for this guy. Let's hope he at least manages to stay ban-free.

That said, I love this season's shirt.

Any mixed feelings related to him being the biggest cunt in football?

So torn about this. We've pretty much swapped Alexis and Cesc for this guy. Let's hope he at least manages to stay ban-free.

Any mixed feelings related to him being the biggest c*** in football?

"He's a cunt but he's our cunt."

Any mixed feelings related to him being the biggest c*** in football?

That's why I said "i'm torn about this". He's an amazing player, but a wanker of the highest caliber.