Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Man Utd not going to bring in any CBs, considering they are playing 3-5-2 and have 3 senior CBs?

who was the black lad they had on vs. liverpool?  LVG loves a bit of putting faith in youngsters, he might fancy himself as a clever cunt thinking he can get through with what he's got and bairns

Man Utd not going to bring in any CBs, considering they are playing 3-5-2 and have 3 senior CBs?

who was the black lad they had on vs. liverpool?  LVG loves a bit of putting faith in youngsters, he might fancy himself as a clever cunt thinking he can get through with what he's got and bairns

Tyler Blackett, and he's very good.

who was the black lad they had on vs. liverpool?  LVG loves a bit of putting faith in youngsters, he might fancy himself as a clever c*** thinking he can get through with what he's got and bairns

Ah, his name is actually Blackett. Thought mrmojo was just being crude when he referred to him as that black lad.

who was the black lad they had on vs. liverpool?  LVG loves a bit of putting faith in youngsters, he might fancy himself as a clever c*** thinking he can get through with what he's got and bairns

Ah, his name is actually Blackett. Thought mrmojo was just being crude when he referred to him as that black lad.

eh? :lol:

He's a left back like, but he looked good in CB in pre-season. We've got Reece James who can be back up to Shaw should Van Gaal decide to stick with the team we have. I just don't see it being enough. We need two centre backs.

He's a left back like, but he looked good in CB in pre-season. We've got Reece James who can be back up to Shaw should Van Gaal decide to stick with the team we have. I just don't see it being enough. We need two centre backs.

Stevie T?

van gaal's ego loves shit like this though, he'll probably try and turn fucking januzaj into franz beckenbauer to to prove he can

I don't see a place for Januzaj in this team like, and that worries me. He could be unreal.

van gaal's ego loves s*** like this though, he'll probably try and turn f***ing januzaj into franz beckenbauer to to prove he can

I don't see a place for Januzaj in this team like, and that worries me. He could be unreal.

mata understudy?

Kagawa?

van gaal's ego loves shit like this though, he'll probably try and turn fucking januzaj into franz beckenbauer to to prove he can

mata understudy?

Mata will be playing a lot deeper than normal this season through the middle though. I'm too sure how good Januzaj would be there. I'm sure we'll find out.

de Gea

Jones.        Smelling.    Evans

Valencia.          Fletcher    Herrera.      Shaw

Mata

RVP.          Rooney

de Gea

Mata

RVP.          Rooney

Defence is a right stinker.

Has Vermijl left then, or still about?

Just back from loan. He's a right back though. I expect him to be out on loan again this season. We've got Rafael, Valencia and possibly Janko and Varela ahead of him in the pecking order.

What's the Man Utd first XI?

As it stands:

de Gea

Smalling        Evans            Jones

Valencia                    Fletcher                    Shaw

Herrera

Mata

Rooney            Van Persie

Rafael will come in for Valencia when he's fit and Carrick will challenge Fletcher for his spot.

de Gea

Mata

RVP.          Rooney

Harsh on Smalling like.