Other clubs' transfers

TBG

where do they fit vidal into that?  also young looked fucking excellent at RWB vs. liverpool based on the little i saw

Young will be back up to the wing backs on both sides. Though he's played very well at LWB in pre-season. He's still a fucking donkey.

Vidal comes straight in for Fletcher/Carrick. That isn't going to happen though.

Fletcher :scared:

club legend

<<<<< Sexy club legend.

He's been one of the standout performers in pre-season like. Been immense. Hopefully he's fully over that illness.

Harsh calling being Scottish an illness like.

Is it true they're close on Vidal? He'll replace Fletcher which would be great for them. Fletcher has been playing well though, like Froggy said.

I can't see it like. Would be a dream come true if we managed to get Vidal and Herrera in the same window. Vidal and a top class defenders would make us title challengers in my opinion. Not sure what the rest of you think. The team is stacked with attacking quality, we just need to tighten that defence or the likes of City will give us a hiding again.

Is it true they're close on Vidal? He'll replace Fletcher which would be great for them. Fletcher has been playing well though, like Froggy said.

I can't see it like. Would be a dream come true if we managed to get Vidal and Herrera in the same window. Vidal and a top class defenders would make us title challengers in my opinion. Not sure what the rest of you think. The team is stacked with attacking quality, we just need to tighten that defence or the likes of City will give us a hiding again.

again, only saw liverpool but you looked good vs. them to be fair...liverpool looked little more than 'give it to stirling' but i suppose neither time was full strength

My stance on Man Yoo hasn't really changed.

They need Vidal (or someone like that) , someone better than Valencia ( Seen Cuadrado mooted would fit the bill) and at least one CB.

Don't get them and 4th is the ceiling and even then I currently give Liverpool the edge.

My stance on Man Yoo hasn't really changed.

They need Vidal (or someone like that) , someone better than Valencia ( Seen Cuadrado mooted would fit the bill) and at least one CB.

Don't get them and 4th is the ceiling and even then I currently give Liverpool the edge.

they'll finish top 4 if van persie stays fit

We've looked brilliant in pre-season. We dispatched Madrid pretty handily as well. It's easy to get carried away with glorified friendly results though. I'm happy with our wing backs. Rafael/Valencia/Young on the right and Shaw/James/Young on the left is good enough IMO.

I'd have actually been pretty happy with signing Vermaelen, but not for fifteen million.

Good to see Fletcher back and doing well. To come back from that illness and all that time out...good on him.  :)

:thup:

When healthy, he's a very good CM/DM. An improvement on 2013-14 Carrick for sure.

Their real weakness is, as it has been, the back line.

We're buying Yedlin for about 2M quid.

Good deal that. Loaned back to the MLS for the rest of the season?

He'll likely finish the season with Seattle before going out on loan next year, maybe in the January window. Needs a lot of work before he's ready for the PL; at this point, he's just a faster version of Kyle Walker (though his defense has improved over the past year).