Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Alan Irvine setting the transfer window alight

Davidson is quite decent. In those OPTA stats, he was ranked the best left back in that world cup group including Chile, Spain and Netherlands. Worth the gamble for WBA imo.

Anyone else think QPR will suprise a few people?

Isla and Mutch are 2 good signings.

Their first 11 looks decent.

Julio Cesar

Isla  Ferdinand Caulker  Traore

Hoilett Faurlin  Mutch  Taarabt

Austin Remy

Julio Cesar

Austin Remy

Mutch ado about nothing tbh. Remy be clear about this, I expect them to Faurlin to a rut and end up back in the championship. Harry will take Taarabt for their failures and step down for the first prem job that becomes available, who he will proceed to flush down the Hoilett also.

Julio Cesar

Austin Remy

no, but they'll probably stay up.

Guest firetotheworks

That midfield remains shit, as it was last time. Could go either way, but I don't think it looks anything special either individually or as a unit.

Mutch ado about nothing tbh. Remy be clear about this, I expect them to Faurlin to a rut and end up back in the championship. Harry will take Taarabt for their failures and step down for the first prem job that becomes available, who he will proceed to flush down the Hoilett also.

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Julio Cesar

Austin Remy

What have you Dunne...

Guest firetotheworks

Julio Cesar

Austin Remy

From Wiki:

During a season five episode that first aired on August 6, 2014, Kaka - a character brought in to boost ratings during season four after popular stalwart Baba's departure - (clad in swim trunks and his signature leather jacket) listed a series of puns to no canned laughter. Puns had previously made Newcastle Online popular, but this moment was seen as a "jump the shark moment" by an already unpopular character and ratings declined still. [32][33]

Julio Cesar

Austin Remy

From Wiki:

During a season five episode that first aired on August 6, 2014, Kaka - a character brought in to boost ratings during season four after popular stalwart Baba's departure - (clad in swim trunks and his signature leather jacket) listed a series of puns to no canned laughter. Puns had previously made Newcastle Online popular, but this moment was seen as a "jump the shark moment" by an already unpopular character and rating declined still. [32][33]

:lol: I agree. Zamora these I hear the worse they seem to get.

Julio Cesar

Austin Remy

From Wiki:

During a season five episode that first aired on August 6, 2014, Kaka - a character brought in to boost ratings during season four after popular stalwart Baba's departure - (clad in swim trunks and his signature leather jacket) listed a series of puns to no canned laughter. Puns had previously made Newcastle Online popular, but this moment was seen as a "jump the shark moment" by an already unpopular character and ratings declined still. [32][33]

I'm popular for being unpopular.

I'll take it  :aww: