Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Lets be real here, if he was actually available for the price available more prestigious and money laden clubs would get involved.

This is a guy who scored 24 and assisted 20 more in a season that he wasn't fit for a lot of it. The price talked about isn't just a bargain but quite frankly it's daylight robbery in football terms.

Really can't see it being true at all.

Watze and Klopp have already stated numerous times this summer that Reus won't be leaving. The only reason I can think of it happening is a massive disagreement in the contract talks that are supposedly going on with two parties.

Still don't believe it is true though, they're guaranteed €35 million for him next season at the very least.

I agree it's a sideway step. BVB shouldn't have to lose top players to clubs like Atlético.

I don't get this reasoning at all. Or is this a joke?

Atlético are no bigger than Borussia Dortmund.

I agree it's a sideway step. BVB shouldn't have to lose top players to clubs like Atlético.

No but they're obviously a better team at the moment who had more success last season.

Bendtner to Wolfsburg

I was reading a scout report on them about 5 minutes ago for this season and was disappointed to see they hadn't invested more in a striker. Then they go and buy Bendtner ? :lol: :megusta:

No but they're obviously a better team at the moment who had more success last season.

"Obviously"? Wouldn't say that. Yes they were more succesful last season but BVB have been one of Europe's best for several years.

They're a shite club IMO, a walking advertising board for Volkswagen.

Oh obviously, but in terms of buying/players they do it in the sort of disorganised, messy way I would if I was a manager/DoF.

They're a s**** club IMO, a walking advertising board for Volkswagen.

Oh obviously, but in terms of buying/players they do it in the sort of disorganised, messy way I would if I was a manager/DoF.

Yeah :lol: I like it. Send bids like they've been for a couple pints - at times like 2am with a bag of crisps in their hand.

They're a s**** club IMO, a walking advertising board for Volkswagen.

Yeah :lol: I like it. Send bids like they've been for a couple pints - at times like 2am with a bag of crisps in their hand.

:lol: I can imagine this so vividly.