Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I'll be interested to see if Rodgers can get Balotelli to move off the ball.

He'll reach his potential if he learns that making runs off the ball for your team mates is very important, he just stands still right now.

Very lazy in that regard, it's by far his biggest problem.

I'll be interested to see if Rodgers can get Balotelli to move off the ball.

He'll reach his potential if he learns that making runs off the ball for your team mates is very important, he just stands still right now.

Very lazy in that regard, it's by far his biggest problem.

:thup:

Always thought if he was the main man as such we'd see the player that he could be. Showed it in his first six months at Milan but last season he reverted to type.

Guest firetotheworks

Still think he has the potential to score 35-40 goals a season, just needs to settle down at a club properly.

Oof, some statement that like, Neesy!

Aye :lol: very few are capable of such amounts, is he capable of topping the league scoring charts?

Sure but I don't think I'd go further than that.

He's well capable of doing it IMO. Unreal natural talent. Just needs to sort out his attitude.

Guest neesy111

Aye :lol: very few are capable of such amounts, is he capable of topping the league scoring charts?

He's well capable of doing it IMO. Unreal natural talent. Just needs to sort out his attitude.

:thup:

Still think he has the potential to score 35-40 goals a season, just needs to settle down at a club properly.

Liverpool are definitely betting on his potential, which is world class, but it will be no small task getting it out of him. Think they wanted to replace Suarez with a top striker with all the talk of Falcao, Cavani types, but they've been turned down. So the move kind of makes sense. I guess Balotelli has never played for a team that is as offensive minded, and so it may really click into place.

Guest neesy111

Liverpool are definitely betting on his potential, which is world class, but it will be no small task getting it out of him. Think they wanted to replace Suarez with a top striker with all the talk of Falcao, Cavani types, but they've been turned down. So the move kind of makes sense. I guess Balotelli has never played for a team that is as offensive minded, and so it may really click into place.

Yeah, the current City team would had been better than the one under Mancini for him to play in.

Don't disagree but 40?! Outside of Ronaldo and Messi who has done that?

Guest neesy111

Don't disagree but 40?! Outside of Ronaldo and Messi who has done that?

I didn't say league btw, I mean in all competitions.