Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Shocking stuff from Big Sam ...

Although why Pulis was going to spend so much on Carlton Cole I'll never know. And why Redknapp was trying to spend money on Carlton Cole I will never know.

Fascinating read though. Fat Sam is a pig.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/carlton-cole-been-fine-servant-5104510

That’s because the collapse of his move to West Brom is only half the story. The other half is that West Ham did agree to allow Cole to go to Queens Park Rangers. Cole did not want to go there. That left Harry Redknapp, still in charge at QPR, furious.

http://i.imgur.com/DcpP1zA.gif

:lol: Harry is nuts. Swear he's addicted to being the star of the last day of the window. Hanging out of that car of his.

Adebayor, Carlton Cole, Matt Jarvis ... I mean, come on.

Rank desperation!

Of course it did. Terry is pure filth man  :lol:

I mean I'm guessing she's Colombian? Odds are she is absolutely smoking hot.

Terry's probably done his research as soon as Chelsea were linked, and set this whole thing up the dastardly perv.

Reus close to agreeing contract extension with Dortmund until 2017 according to RNBVB. Usually very reliable.

I gather this is just to get rid of the low release clause that kicks in this summer.

Reus close to agreeing contract extension with Dortmund until 2017 according to RNBVB. Usually very reliable.

I gather this is just to get rid of the low release clause that kicks in this summer.

Must be, Isn't much of an extension is it.

Probably still will, just be for market value.

Not too disimilar to what that f***ing weirdo did before moving here,

Agreed, just means Dortmund have a lot more leverage to negotiate with than they did before what with that clause an all.

:lol: ow

Agreed, just means Dortmund have a lot more leverage to negotiate with than they did before what with that clause an all.

:lol:

:lol: it's almost artistic.