Other clubs' transfers

TBG

They'll need to get back to the CL before they can challenge for the league tbf.

I hope you didn't say that two years ago.

That's anomaly because they had the best orthodox #9 in the world in their team. Pretty much most teams in England have a season where they close the gap on the Champions, then overtake. Ranieri's last season. Mancini's first.

Ayew's one of my favourite players. Happy to see him in the PL regardless. Would rather he played for an "epic" club. Swansea are a bit nothing. I want him at a team with a good chance of Europe, winning something or relegation.

It's been two years since Swansea last won a trophy and they were four points off a European spot this year.

Ayew's one of my favourite players. Happy to see him in the PL regardless. Would rather he played for an "epic" club. Swansea are a bit nothing. I want him at a team with a good chance of Europe, winning something or relegation.

It's been two years since Swansea last won a trophy and they were four points off a European spot this year.

It's a boring club.

It's a boring club.

Boat loads of plastic fans there too.

It's a boring club.

That's not what you said though. They clearly have a decent chance of winning trophies and qualifying for Europe.

Would also argue that they aren't a "boring" club at all, especially not in recent history. They've had some brilliant managers there in the recent past, one who nearly won the league last year, albeit with another club. They had the youngest manager in the league this season, they play arguably the most entertaining football outside of the top 6 (despite selling their top striker for £28m in January), and are just a very well ran club that are looking like they are getting better and better.

I would say that it's a really good move for him tbh, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he played in Europe while at Swansea.

Vietto and Griezmann occupy the same areas in the pitch. I suspect the Frenchman might be off.

To your mob perhaps, or might he be Reals marquee this year?

In fact will they do a marquee this year?

I don't think he will go to either.

Real Madrid will do marquee, worry not. My bet is one of Verratti, Agüero or Pogba. Maybe even several.

Vietto and Griezmann occupy the same areas in the pitch. I suspect the Frenchman might be off.

Real Madrid will do marquee, worry not. My bet is one of Verratti, Agüero or Pogba. Maybe even several.

There's always DeGea of course for them.

Chelsea for Griezzman then maybe, Citeh at a push.

There's always DeGea of course for them.

Chelsea for Griezzman then maybe, Citeh at a push.

Yeah, he's linked with Chelsea, as per usual.