Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Astounding how good Milner has become given how frustrating he was when he was here. Says a bit about the importance of being in a good, professional environment.

This sounds awfully familiar.

http://cavsnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Shumpert-from-NBA.com_.jpg

:lol: poor Mike

Martinez will only continue to get better, so no point waiting on his demise. He's quality.

There is no evidence to suggest that he is quality or is going to be quality but I think I've had too many conversations on here about the merits of Martinez so not going through that again

Astounding how good Milner has become given how frustrating he was when he was here. Says a bit about the importance of being in a good, professional environment.

:lol: wtf, Mole? Eat my shit you fucking... I wasn't even in that conversation! Dick.

GFN claiming that PSG have agreed to sign Lacazette and loan him back to Lyon next season

European leagues are becoming so uncompetitive now. Who would bet against Chelsea, Barca, Bayern, Juve and PSG all winning their leagues next season?

:lol: wtf, Mole? Eat my s*** you f***ing... I wasn't even in that conversation! Dick.

I'm moving into the realm of passive aggressive fishing  :fishing:

:smugdog:

"Sport" reporting that we have bought Aleix Vidal and we'll announce it next week. Apparently he'll agree to just train with us until our ban expires in January.

He's had a tremendous season with Sevilla, so I hope it's true.

There's talk we might loan Samper to them as part of the payment.

Apparently he'll agree to just train with us until our ban expires in January.

Strange, you would expect him just to stay at Sevilla until January. Let's hope Samper fairs better than Deulofeu :lol:

"Sport" reporting that we have bought Aleix Vidal and we'll announce it next week. Apparently he'll agree to just train with us until our ban expires in January.

why wouldn't you essentially loan him back till january? Surely keeps him fit better

Do you plan on actually keeping Samper when the loan ends? seems like most of these loans don't seem to end up with players coming back and breaking through.