Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Sterling wont become a better player than Sanchez.

If he goes to the 'right' club he'll be much better imo. Most talented English player I've seen in a long while, looks like he can impact games meaningfully at International and European level to me.

I'd like to see him go abroad personally, Bayern or something.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Sterling wont become a better player than Sanchez.

O0:lol:

Have to say that was one of the oddest things I have read on here for ages. Lad has potential but the hype is ludicrous.

Not even sure he will eclipse Walcott in the long run....

Best thing would defo to move abroad, as most of your young lads should be aiming for at some point.

Won't happen mind, cos it's all about the cash.

Guest Roger Kint

Rumours the bid for Remy of £8m from West Ham been accepted

Wow ... £8 million. Absolute peanuts for Remy.

Plus £100k+ a week etc isnt so much peanuts. Still be a canny signing though, they got enough strikers there now?

If he goes to the 'right' club he'll be much better imo. Most talented English player I've seen in a long while, looks like he can impact games meaningfully at International and European level to me.

I'd like to see him go abroad personally, Bayern or something.

But he hasn't.

I like the lad a lot. But he's done less than Owen & Rooney at his age for comparison. Given the English premium and contract situation anymore than  £35m would be amazing for L'pool.

City need the HG players though so it's worth the cost. But £40m should buy you a proven world class player really.

Rumours the bid for Remy of £8m from West Ham been accepted

Wow ... £8 million. Absolute peanuts for Remy.

Plus £100k+ a week etc isnt so much peanuts. Still be a canny signing though, they got enough strikers there now?

Yeah, but the fee is outstanding, if the likes of Austin and Berahino are going for £15 million +

Makes the salary much less of an issue. Besides paying him £100,000 a week, probably isn't that far off tbh. The guy is a 20 goal a season striker in any kind of half functioning team.

Isco went for 30m euros and his last season for Malaga was top drawer and indicative of a player who could develop into a real world class one.

Didn't Malaga have to sell given their financial situation though?

Guest Roger Kint

Isco went for 30m euros and his last season for Malaga was top drawer and indicative of a player who could develop into a real world class one.

Think so. He had signed a contract with either a £30m or €30m release clause iirc

Think so. He had signed a contract with either a £30m or €30m release clause iirc

That's two years and a new TV deal ago as well, prices go up everywhere (except for players coming to SJP).

That's two years and a new TV deal ago as well, prices go up everywhere (except for players coming to SJP).

IMO there's more value in the market than what's being shown in the PL outside of Chelsea.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  39m39 minutes ago

BREAKING: Sky sources: Manchester Utd interested in signing Tottenham's Harry Kane. #SSNHQ

:anguish: