Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Chelsea put a £15 million tag on Remy.

Easily, even at 28.

Occurred to me that Harry Kane's stock is probably not going to be higher than it is right now. Surprised Levy hasn't cashed in, before his "second" season syndrome (second season after his breakout season that is).

Spurs seem so cack at buying players though. The dross they've bought with all their money, man. Yeesh.

They had a time where they scooped up loads of young(ish) (British) talent. Dawson (I know, I know), Bale, Huddlestone, Modric, Carrick, Lennon, Routledge (?), Defoe, Keane & Berbatov.

I'm sure they signed loads of s**** too but still.

Chelsea put a £15 million tag on Remy.

Easily, even at 28.

Occurred to me that Harry Kane's stock is probably not going to be higher than it is right now. Surprised Levy hasn't cashed in, before his "second" season syndrome (second season after his breakout season that is).

Spurs seem so cack at buying players though. The dross they've bought with all their money, man. Yeesh.

Levy loves the money but he's not Ashley. He could've sold Bale for half the fee he received 2 seasons earlier rfom Man Utd. or someone.

The Modric deal said it all. Chelsea were in for him the season before he went to Madrid and he didn't let him go. Would've been a brilliant signing for Chelsea too. IMO, they lack a bit of guile in central midfield. None of their CM's have quick feet or can take a player on. Or in general, they have no one to drive straight down the middle, whether with skill or brute force. That was one of the big things against PSG - how Verratti could skip a challenge or two and their midfield in general, handled possession in tight situations much better than Chelsea. Always felt Modric was a Pep-wet dream type of player.

Because he plays in Russia, so he can be hyped without ever actually having to prove anything. Because no fucker actually watches it.

Tbh if you don't watch the Russian league then nobody else on here will. :lol:

UANL Tigres finalize deals with Ikechukwu Uche, Andre Pierre Gignac, and highly rated Mexican winger Jurgen Damm (love that name). Quite a coup for them, really strengthening ahead of the Libertadores semifinals.

UANL Tigres finalize deals with Ikechukwu Uche, Andre Pierre Gignac, and highly rated Mexican winger Jurgen Damm (love that name). Quite a coup for them, really strengthening ahead of the Libertadores semifinals.

Jurgen

ronsimmons3.jpg?1332999910

My favorite Spanish beer.  :drool:

cerveza-voll-damm-pack-de-24-latas-de-33-cl.jpg

Jurgen Damm is disgustingly quick.

It'll be rancid if they win the Libertadores mind, hopefully all those players are ineligible.

Would rather like to see a Mexican team roll into South America and win the cup. Might force the Brazilian and Argentinian clubs to get their heads out of their asses...those leagues have really stagnated/declined relative to what they used to be IMO.

Chai! At least my fellow country man Ikechukwu will taste sweet Mexican telenovela nectar next season. God bless his life!

Jurgen Damm is disgustingly quick.

It'll be rancid if they win the Libertadores mind, hopefully all those players are ineligible.

Would rather like to see a Mexican team roll into South America and win the cup. Might force the Brazilian and Argentinian clubs to get their heads out of their asses...those leagues have really stagnated/declined relative to what they used to be IMO.

It'd make no difference given the rank amateurish of the people running all the leagues and clubs bar it being another nail in the coffin of CONMEBOL club football.

At least with the Argies you can make the case that they have no cash to waste.