Other clubs' transfers

TBG

According to Spanish press, ManCity are interested in Pedro too and would meet our €30m asking price.

Can't see that if there's any truth in the De Bruyne rumours. That would be Pedro going from Barcelonas bench to Man Citys bench.

Press reckon Moreno, Lucas and Sakho are all available if the right offer comes in.

Would take Moreno and Sakho here like.

would have sakho to play with mbemba like, but didn't they pay 18m for him?

not that it matters, no way we're even looking at a new CB imo

£8million for Lucas would have been good business 5 years ago, not now.

Sakho looks like one where he has all the raw ingredients but is marred by constant brain farts.

I still can't get over the fact people actually have rated Lucas. Utter garbage his whole career except when he played back in Brazil. Better than Colback for sure though.

One for Village Idiot.

How accurate are AS with their transfer stories?

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/08/11/primera/1439285875_964302.html?ref=rss&format=simple&link=link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Saying Adama Traore is going to sign for us.

They very rarely break transfer stories, they don't really have a good network for that. If they do have a source for this I'm inclined to believe them, though. They don't do much transfer clickbait unlike Marca or the Barcelona rags.

Traoré is a beast, all pace and power. His glaring weakness is that he plays with the blinders on. It looks like we have given up on coaching some awareness on him, but it seems to me that he should fit well in the premier league.

One for Village Idiot.

How accurate are AS with their transfer stories?

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/08/11/primera/1439285875_964302.html?ref=rss&format=simple&link=link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Saying Adama Traore is going to sign for us.

They very rarely break transfer stories, they don't really have a good network for that. If they do have a source for this I'm inclined to believe them, though. They don't do much transfer clickbait unlike Marca or the Barcelona rags.

Traoré is a beast, all pace and power. His glaring weakness is that he plays with the blinders on. It looks like we have given up on coaching some awareness on him, but it seems to me that he should fit well in the premier league.

Nice one.

Costing £4.2m apparently as he has a release clause.

All Spain-based players have release clauses, it's the law. €6m is par for the course for one of our youth players that are not in the cards for the senior squad, but I think we are selling low. I can see him being a very effective player for Villa if Sherwood is able to channel his strengths.

A prem team should have got him for that money. Surprising.

Really rate that guy. Imagine being managed by Warnock, Pulis and Pardew as a striker with his height. Poor guy.

The kid is quality.