Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He never played up front for Chelsea, when ever he's played through the middle he's score goals simple as.

Also he played 12 times last year and i doubt many of them were starts either, his goal return without Suarez was like a goal a game :lol: also who said he was World class? Liverpool fans don't count. :lol:

Sturridge's current estimation is a classic case of a player being thought less of due to time on the sidelines. If you took fitness out of it I'd take him over any other striker in the league, he's outstanding.

Over Aguero?

Sturridge's current estimation is a classic case of a player being thought less of due to time on the sidelines. If you took fitness out of it I'd take him over any other striker in the league, he's outstanding.

Over Aguero?

Ahem, forgot him tbf. Him or Aguero would do aye :lol:

Over Aguero?

I'd have both Aguero and Costa way ahead of him tbf. I like Sturridge a lot, but he's not in the same class as those two.

Over Aguero?

I'd have both Aguero and Costa way ahead of him tbf. I like Sturridge a lot, but he's not in the same class as those two.

My point exactly, he's easily as good as Costa imo. Injuries aside.

Over Aguero?

How is that your point exactly? :lol: Yeah, I don't agree with him being as good as Costa. Costa has proven in two different leagues that he is a top top striker in the world, while Sturridge imo still has a lot to prove without Suarez next to him.

Over Aguero?

How is that your point exactly? :lol: Yeah, I don't agree with him being as good as Costa. Costa has proven in two different leagues that he is a top top striker in the world, while Sturridge imo still has a lot to prove without Suarez next to him.

The point that I think he's valued less atm due to missing almost all of last season. He's got the lot like, including an injury plague sadly.

Sturridge is one of the small few who suffer from being underrated for being English IMO. He is an excellent and natural finisher. He was punted out to the wing at Chelsea, and his selfishness didn't do him any favours there, but playing as a central midfield he is a very adept good and greedy forward. :thup:

Sturridge is one of the small few who suffer from being underrated for being English IMO. He is an excellent and natural finisher. He was punted out to the wing at Chelsea, and his selfishness didn't do him any favours there, but playing as a central midfield he is a very adept good and greedy forward. :thup:

He's quality :thup:

Amazing trickery and footwork he's got when going at pace too. Should he stay injury free he'll be Liverpool's next 40 or 50m plus sale.

Still don't think you can say he's better than Costa.

Shame for him - he's easily in the top 5 strikers in the league when on the top of his game and fit. He's one of those who can score a goal from nothing - his return for Liverpool whether playing with or without Suarez the season before last was phenomenal.