Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Geordiesned

De Bruyne just confirmed he'll be staying at Wolfsburg this season.

Conned into reading out a statement in German (a language he only speaks a little of) that he'd be staying. His agent not happy today and says negotiations ongoing with few clubs.

De Bruyne just confirmed he'll be staying at Wolfsburg this season.

Conned into reading out a statement in German (a language he only speaks a little of) that he'd be staying. His agent not happy today and says negotiations ongoing with few clubs.

[emoji38] That's great by Wolfsburg if true

Wouldn't be so great if he still gets sold mind.

Great as in hilarious. If it's actually true it's probably going to drive him away even more. He surely knows better though, he'd lived in Germany for about two years hasn't he between Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg

@itvfootball  6m6 minutes ago

Man City set to sign defender Otamendi in £31m deal #MCFC http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-08-18/man-city-set-to-sign-31m-argentine-defender/

(think most of the 'fee' will be a write-off of what is owed for Negredo)

Thought he was off to Man United?!  :lol:

Are they really going with Smalling and Blind this year?! Nuts.

Smalling has been the best defender in the league since the start of the year. Don't really want Blind beside him though.

Forgive my ignorance, but how can you just write off 35mil of debt and still meet FFP rules?

Don't really know. My general opinion of FFP is that it's just nonsense that any half decent accountant can dance their way around. QPR were meant to get SUPER RELEGATED, yet that didn't happen for some reason.

Smalling has been canny like. Looks like he's turned the corner. I think he's finally maturing into a very good defender. RAate the lad

He's been excellent recently. You can see he's a character, too and will get goals when he gets forward.