Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Chelsea are getting more and more ridiculous. Surprised they haven't swooped in and dropped £70m on De Bruyne.

Juan Cuadrado literally had no chance. Not even the tiniest of opportunity. I'm losing count of the striker/winger/attackingmidfielder type players who sign up there, sit around for 6 months and then disappear into obscurity.

I really thought the whole thing couldn't get any more ludicrous (Chelsea, Man City, Man U, Liverpool etc etc). I was wrong. I'm getting closer to walking away every day.

Urgh ... toughen up man.

It's not making them that much better.

A clearer more focused approach can still usurp these teams. Your lot have been stinking it up in the window since Bale unfortunately for yourselves.

I like Mane too. He's really dynamic. He's also smaller and lighter than Thauvin, in case Rob Lee is reading this.

That said, I still don't understand why a club with title ambitions and Man U's vast income is buying players (plural) from Southampton. Their rivals have players like Hazard, Alexis, Aguero, Silva, Costa, Fabregas, Yaya, etc. The big teams in the CL are way ahead too. Not least because they have players like Vidal who Man U have been linked with but have never got round to buying.

Chelsea offered more cash upfront, so we preferred that. Pedro's family also preferred to live in London than Manchester. That's the word around here.

A little different to the Man U version, though they should get our sympathy for the "not in London" factor.

As possibly with Yaya to City though, I think you can get settle some of these matters by simply offering more money, which Man U themselves have loads of.

Chelsea offered more cash upfront, so we preferred that. Pedro's family also preferred to live in London than Manchester. That's the word around here.

A little different to the Man U version, though they should get our sympathy for the "not in London" factor.

As possibly with Yaya to City though, I think you can get settle some of these matters by simply offering more money, which Man U themselves have loads of.

At that level not really, when it comes to genuine WC players money doesn't matter so much because all of them are on 100-200k a week minimum anyway.

Imagine wanting to live in London man, especially with all that money.

The morning commute would do me, can afford an expensive car but can't drive it in traffic, having to resort to busses and the tube. Urgh.

The morning commute would do me, can afford an expensive car but can't drive it in traffic, having to resort to busses and the tube. Urgh.

:dowiespin:

Yeah because footballers live right in smack of the city center and go on leisurely strolls during rush hour.

Well their training probably would start at 9 or so but I doubt any of the training grounds are in the city centre anyway

LOL who would have to do this? All of the training grounds are either on the outskirts of London or a nearby town. If for some reason they had to be in central London everyday, training tends to start at 11am when the roads are fairly clear. And they could afford a driver.

Strange, strange post.

:lol: Fucking always seeing footballers on the tube like.  Jesus.

Last time I was down I see Mark Noble on his way to training, said his ma had hidden his bootbag so he was having to use a Coop carrier bag for his boots, he wasn't best pleased like.