Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

Ireland is the worst one that I can think of like. Andy Townsend's less Irish than me, although tbf, I'm Irish.

Ireland is the worst one that I can think of like. Andy Townsend's less Irish than me, although tbf, I'm Irish.

John Aldridge is about as Irish as I am. But then again I'm also Irish.

Cascarino is the worst example. He actually played for the Tea Caddies despite not even qualifying to play for them

Wow PEA to Citeh?

How much would he cost, £40m?

And the rest if reports are to be believed, there was talks of ludicrous figures above 60m during the season. Of course media like to inflate fees and they never usually match the actual fee but i wouldn't be surprised if it's more than that.

Wow PEA to Citeh?

CITY CLOSE ON AUBAMEYANG

Sky sources: Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund in advanced negotiations for the transfer of striker Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang.

According to Sky sources, City are also interested in Everton defender John Stones and Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte as they look to bring up to five first team players to the Etihad this summer.

Tough on Guardiola. Only allowed to bring in minimum 5 players and he can take his pick from basically anyone with money not an issue.  Good on him for taking a challenge such as minnows, Man City

Cascarino is the worst example. He actually played for the Tea Caddies despite not even qualifying to play for them

The FAI didn't know that though

It was always going to happen after they all did so badly in the league last season (and to rub salt into the wounds, Leicester City won it), the usual lot will just spend an absolutely obscene amount of money this summer and depressingly it'll probably work a treat.

I know we'll effectively be doing the same thing by being the big draw but in many ways I'm glad to be able to focus on a different league for a change.

I'll never understand what anybody see's in Stones, yes he has talent as a footballer but he has no talent as a defender and thats a bit of a problem when your a f***ing defender

Disagree, i think he does. Problem is he's young and being young he makes mental mistakes. Also i'm not going to judge him too harshly under Martinez who obviously doesn't have a clue how to coach defence.

Reckon he'll have a better time of it under Koeman, assuming he stays of course.

I'll never understand what anybody see's in Stones, yes he has talent as a footballer but he has no talent as a defender and thats a bit of a problem when your a f***ing defender

Disagree, i think he does. Problem is he's young and being young he makes mental mistakes. Also i'm not going to judge him too harshly under Martinez who obviously doesn't have a clue how to coach defence.

Reckon he'll have a better time of it under Koeman, assuming he stays of course.

no one with any defensive instincts tries doing cruyff turns in his own fucking penalty area. He always seems more focused on showing yes he's a good footballer at the cost of doing whats right defensively. Now your right Martinez could have (and probably did) had a major impact on this but I have trouble ever seeing him as even a competent defender let alone a good one.

no one with any defensive instincts tries doing cruyff turns in his own fucking penalty area. He always seems more focused on showing yes he's a good footballer at the cost of doing whats right defensively. Now your right Martinez could have (and probably did) had a major impact on this but I have trouble ever seeing him as even a competent defender let alone a good one.

When to play the ball in defence can be learnt. Showed more than enough the season before last to show he does have defensive ability. Could be fantastic if developed correctly.