Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Should probably be strengthening that midfield and back four before buying more offensive players.

Yup. It is mediocre to dogshit as it is currently, and now they've got Coutinho, Firmino, Mane, Lallana and Ibe in contention, and no famous European nights. I supposed they'll claim to be going for the title, in which case they need a brand new defence (including GK) and midfield.

Should've gone for Hummels all out before he signed for Liverpool Bayern. Although I guess he was always going back to Munich at some point.

Should probably be strengthening that midfield and back four before buying more offensive players.

Yup. It is mediocre to dogshit as it is currently, and now they've got Coutinho, Firmino, Mane, Lallana and Ibe in contention, and no famous European nights. I supposed they'll claim to be going for the title, in which case they need a brand new defence (including GK) and midfield.

Should've gone for Hummels all out before he signed for Liverpool. Although I guess he was always going back to Munich at some point.

Had me googling there for a moment!  :o

Should've gone for Hummels all out before he signed for Liverpool. Although I guess he was always going back to Munich at some point.

Had me googling there for a moment!  :o

:lol: Sorry about that.

Why do Southampton keep selling their players?

I can see them crashing next season.

Just like they have done in previous seasons when they've sold their best players,?

only takes one time getting it wrong to send them way down the league/maybe even relegated.

Why do Southampton keep selling their players?

I can see them crashing next season.

Just like they have done in previous seasons when they've sold their best players,?

only takes one time getting it wrong to send them way down the league/maybe even relegated.

Swear people say this about them every year :lol: They've improved every single season that they've got rid of their better players and managers :lol:

Hulk - the King of crazy fees - is joining Shanghai SIPG from Zenit for 55m euros.

Imagine going to the Chinese League AND being managed by Sven Göran Eriksson. Poor guy :lol:

Hulk - the King of crazy fees - is joining Shanghai SIPG from Zenit for 55m euros.

Imagine going to the Chinese League AND being managed by Sven Göran Eriksson. Poor guy :lol:

Yeah, I feel for him.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b0CLD1bmZRM/ULVDiYntQJI/AAAAAAAADgo/wmCK4mzRNZM/s1600/Woody-Harrelson.jpg