TBG

Guest firetotheworks

Insomnia is training with the mackems

Please.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160704/547a4eaccf232e4d98af9617d6776bc5.jpg

Soon

Soon Actually, my career is over.

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal in talks for both Lacazette and Lukaku according to tomorrows papers.

That will make a massive difference.

Wenger will fuck it up.

:no:

Reckon the negotiations started out in the same way as teh Seth Johnson to Leeds contract talks.

Klopp probably valued Benteke at about £15m and wouldn't settle for less from Palace.  Pardew's opening gambet, however, surprised him.  "Right, I'm sorry, I can only offer you £27m" he said.  Klopp's jaw dropped in genuine shock.  "Oh, all right then," said Pardew, filling the silence, "£31m."

Should pass that idea over to Squires.

Reckon the negotiations started out in the same way as teh Seth Johnson to Leeds contract talks.

Klopp probably valued Benteke at about £15m and wouldn't settle for less from Palace.  Pardew's opening gambet, however, surprised him.  "Right, I'm sorry, I can only offer you £27m" he said.  Klopp's jaw dropped in genuine shock.  "Oh, all right then," said Pardew, filling the silence, "£31m."

Isn't that sort of the way Seth Johnson's contract was drawn out when he joined Leeds? :lol:

Isn't that sort of the way Seth Johnson's contract was drawn out when he joined Leeds? :lol:

:serious:

:serious:

http://forums.babblers.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=15319

:)

PL to PL transfers are crazy. If Mane is worth £30m, so is Benteke.

No problem with that price for Benteke like, he'll score goals. Liverpool was just the wrong move for him. Isn't he only 25 or so too?

Aye 25.  Decent signing.  Tompkins might even be a decent signing too. 

Sack Pards and they're in business. 

PL to PL transfers are crazy. If Mane is worth £30m, so is Benteke.

No problem with that price for Benteke like, he'll score goals. Liverpool was just the wrong move for him. Isn't he only 25 or so too?

Aye 25.  Decent signing.  Tompkins might even be a decent signing too. 

Sack Pards and they're in business.

Haha, aye

I reckon the negotiations are similar to the Seth Johnson to Leeds contract talks.

Aye but I have a better comparison... what about Seth Johnson and his contract negotiations with Leeds. You should read about it.