Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Pelle isn't wanted at Southampton. So he should leave. He's also kind of s***, so I seriously doubt there are too many decent teams wanting to pay big money for him. Why would Southampton accept less if China offers  £13m?

If he's shit what does that make Mitro?

super duper hyper shit

Guest chopey

I was on the Stella last night followed by green cocktail stuff finished off with a kebab, so I know all about super duper hyper shit this morning.

Aston Villa have signed young Reading midfielder Aaron Tshibola on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 21-year-old Royals youth product played 17 times for the club since his Football League debut in a 4-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in August 2014.

He made 23 league appearances in a half-season loan with League Two side Hartlepool United in 2014-15.

Tshibola will be reunited with former Royals boss Steve Clarke, who is now Villa's assistant manager.

Villa manager Roberto di Matteo told the club website: "He's a highly- rated and well respected young player who will provide us with plenty of energy, courage and determination in the middle of the park.

The fee is allegedly £5m with add ons.

Villa fans must be inspired.

Negredo to Boro.

Wonder if this ends their interest in RVP.

Not sure it's a good move, his career seems to have went down hill since he joined Man City, and he's 30 now. If he can regain his form then he'll put Boro in with a chance of staying up. Sunderland seem to be getting more and more competition.

Aston Villa have signed young Reading midfielder Aaron Tshibola on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 21-year-old Royals youth product played 17 times for the club since his Football League debut in a 4-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in August 2014.

He made 23 league appearances in a half-season loan with League Two side Hartlepool United in 2014-15.

Tshibola will be reunited with former Royals boss Steve Clarke, who is now Villa's assistant manager.

Villa manager Roberto di Matteo told the club website: "He's a highly- rated and well respected young player who will provide us with plenty of energy, courage and determination in the middle of the park.

The fee is allegedly £5m with add ons.

Villa fans must be inspired.

I saw him play a few times for Hartlepool and he looked brilliant. Promising player.

Was wondering which sap would try and sign Hal Robson-Kanu on the back of one good goal...

Steve Bruce has confirmed Hull City are in talks with Hal Robson-Kanu

Was wondering which sap would try and sign Hal Robson-Kanu on the back of one good goal...

I saw his missus on GMB after his goal, and Piers Morgan said "I want him at Arsenal!"

Fuck off :lol: Imagine Arsenal announced it, Morgan would be the first cunt on Twitter to call for Wenger's head. Melt.

Annoyed me so fucking much how much Robbie Savage would go on about a free agent scoring that quality of goal. The fact he's a free agent says a lot more about his quality week in week out you stupid cunt.

"If Messi did that they'd be talking about it for decades." :anguish:

No they wouldn't, you moron, because Messi could do that sort of thing wearing flippers.

That's an almost weekly occurrence for Messi :lol:

I saw his missus on GMB after his goal, and Piers Morgan said "I want him at Arsenal!"

Fuck off :lol: Imagine Arsenal announced it, Morgan would be the first cunt on Twitter to call for Wenger's head. Melt.

He's an Arsenal lad tho. They love a good youth product.