Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest chopey

Pelle and Cisse up front for Shandong Luneng.

Anything but Shandong between the two of them.

Has any English broadcasters pick this league up yet ?

Norwich have bid for Britt Assombalonga according to a few papers of a local persuasion in the respective areas. £7m.

Quite rate him. Would be nice if we snuck in as a replacement for Cisse.

Didn't Forest spend £5m odd on him in the first place? Why sell?

They've had a transfer embargo for ages and he's been injured for ages too IIRC. Assume they need the £

Assombalonga is class, got a few mates down in Nottingham and they absolutely rave about him. Had a nasty injury that kept him out for most of last season, think he came back last game of the season and scored straight away.

Tim Vickery properly raves about that Marlos Moreno lad on the World Football Phone In, would be canny if Las Palmas snuck in there and picked him up.

Assombalonga is class, got a few mates down in Nottingham and they absolutely rave about him. Had a nasty injury that kept him out for most of last season, think he came back last game of the season and scored straight away.

Tim Vickery properly raves about that Marlos Moreno lad on the World Football Phone In, would be canny if Las Palmas snuck in there and picked him up.

Was class for Posh as well, good reports from my mate who saw him play a lot.

Burnley had a £3million bid rejected for Jeff Hendrick

I'm not surprised.

Worth more IMO, really like him and would love to see him play for us.

That Janssen signing has flop written all over it.

Sadly, I agree.

Really?

I'm at the stage where I'd just say ban loans altogether.  Sick of the rich clubs playing the system to gain even more of an advantage.

:thup: I've been at that stage for years. Makes a mockery of the sport.

Guest chopey

I'm at the stage where I'd just say ban loans altogether.  Sick of the rich clubs playing the system to gain even more of an advantage.

:thup: I've been at that stage for years. Makes a mockery of the sport.

100% agree with this

I think a ban on loans to top division sides to be fair. Granted there are much weaker top flight sides (for e.g. Chelsea loanees padding out the Vitesse squad every year) but if a player is approached by a Man City or a Chelsea and they don't feel confident they can push for a starting place, don't fucking move.

As LFEE said above, it really does make a mockery of the sport.