Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Would have been a good year to be in the PL under Rafa  :dave:

I like how we're in a much easier league allowing him less pressure to build the club and get his methods in full flow.

Plus with going on a good unbeaten run in this league will give everyone so much confidence in him regardless if it's in the Championship.

Would have been a good year to be in the PL under Rafa  :dave:

I like how we're in a much easier league allowing him less pressure to build the club and get his methods in full flow.

Plus with going on a good unbeaten run in this league will give everyone so much confidence in him regardless if it's in the Championship.

well it is promotion or bust considering how fucked the club would be financially if he failed not to mention the hit to his reputation so thats pressure. But I get your point, less of a spotlight etc

Southampton have signed Alex McCarthy from Palace. Had Southampton down as a club who might be interested in Krul

Really? Can't see Krul moving unless a) he doesn't get picked here, b) is going to be first choice. The latter of which he wouldn't be.

Jonathan Calleri joined West Ham subject to work permit it seems. Playing for the Argies in the Olympics.

Technically comes from the Uruguayan second division due to bent transfers.

Southampton have signed Alex McCarthy from Palace. Had Southampton down as a club who might be interested in Krul

Really? Can't see Krul moving unless a) he doesn't get picked here, b) is going to be first choice. The latter of which he wouldn't be.

I think he will go but clubs may be waiting for him to prove his fitness first.  And he definitely won't go anywhere to be back up.

I think he will go but clubs may be waiting for him to prove his fitness first.  And he definitely won't go anywhere to be back up.

Aye, although according to .com he's out of contract next summer which might affect things. Didn't realise that. Wonder if he'll do one on a free.

Walsall break there transfer record for a striker from Cyprus with 3 goals in 27 games in the Cypriot league.

He's an attacking mid/winger, and he's 20. I've seen him several times and he's got bags of talent. Not sure he can develop in England but I fucking hope so.