Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Nee-one out though, Brummie.

And you've not got a geriatric fuckwit managing your transfers either.

We've got a chronic lack of ambition instead, I fear.

Too many of our fans saying "we're not going to be in a relegation fight" without looking at the points bit of the table, just the position bit.

Higher up the table this year, but playing wise, gone backwards, definitely.

Too many of our fans saying "we're not going to be in a relegation fight" without looking at the points bit of the table, just the position bit.

I think personally how you play seems to be more or less dependent on how Benteke plays, when on form you look a completely different outfit to whats sometimes appeared this season

I think personally how you play seems to be more or less dependent on how Benteke plays, when on form you look a completely different outfit to whats sometimes appeared this season

I think last season we were very good at chasing the ball down when we didn't have it, and then attempting to pass it when we did, but this year the midfield seems to have gone missing.

The player most important to how we do is - believe it or not - Agbonlahor. He's deeply average in lots of ways, but we always seem a better team with him on the pitch.

Benteke was never going to continue on a barren patch, BTW. Can't believe how many people in the media piled into him without looking at the fact he was injured but rushed back and played too early by the Belgian national team. The boy is quality.

Our problem is Guzan is very good, Vlaar has been truly excellent this season and carries the defence, Benteke, Weimann and Gabby can do it up front, but in the middle we have Delph, who is our best midfielder by an embarassing margin and doing superbly, but he has to carry the whole midfield.

Been listening to minutely updates from Ukraine on BBC. Hope the revolutionaries can keep standing up against the gov't.

Ian Ayre is somewhere there. Probably hungover with a sore cock next to a blonde (who, in true Ukranian fashion, has bucket load of make up on).....trying to find a way to sign a sponsorship with either the rebels or the gov't.....and by the side, monitoring Konoplyanka's bird.

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/71/93/32/screen11.jpg

Don't know if its been mentioned but Inter have signed Hernanes.

Quality signing.

Been mentioned. A more bipolar type of player is hard to find in this world. He either produces magic or absolute turd. Hope he does well, but knowing him he'll have one good game one bad game and so on.

Juventus sign on loan from Southampton (Osvaldo)

Milan sign on loan from QPR (Tarabbt)

Fiorentina sign on loan from the mackems (Diakete)

Serie A is getting desperate nowadays.

Juventus sign on loan from Southampton (Osvaldo)

Milan sign on loan from QPR (Tarabbt)

Fiorentina sign on loan from the mackems (Diakete)

Serie A is getting desperate nowadays.

Disco hit the nail on the head a few weeks ago. Sad state of affairs when huge historic clubs like that a) sell players to bog standard Premier League clubs, b) loan players from crap clubs.