Other clubs' transfers

TBG

West Ham have made a bid for that young City striker.

Good signing if they get him.

Reckon they'll go for Sturridge too.

£20m seems a snip.

In regards to Iheanacho, I much preferred the links to Dortmund and Hoffenheim. West Ham are the doldrums of top-level football. A stagnant club in a soulless stadium. If the fee is just twenty million, we should definitely be involved, Connor Wickham may cost this most this much in the wildly distorted British market. I've heard City are looking to insert a Barcelona-esque buyback clause which complicates the issue.

Lyon have bid €12m for Javier Hernandez according to RMC.

If that's all it'd take, we should be all over it.

Fully agreed. There has to be a proven goal-scorer to compete with and complement Gayle. Getting this for less than 25 million pound is a bargain. Chicarito is like Defoe in the sense that he just consistently finds the bal in the net, despite his other faults.

Man City in advanced talkes to sign that goalkeeper from Benfica for £45m.

:lol: What's the fucking point in all this again?

Madness :lol:

Well, that's one team capable of paying *titter* £30m on Pickford who won't be! :iamatwat:

Should be in for Kelechi at that rate.

In for 20m, buy back clause for 40m-60m

Would be an amazing signing.

I'd be "Shaqiri to Stoke" levels of disappointed if he went to West Ham without us trying to sign him

I know it's stupidly early in the transfer window, but it does seem like a lot of clubs we want to be competing with are trying to get their business done early. I wonder if we're gonna have to start offloading soon (Mitrovic etc) before we show our hand.

According to rumors yeah, City aside nobody has actually bought these players though.

:anguish:

Bristol? Leicester? Chelmsford? St Albans? Manchester? Lincoln? Elgin? Stoke? Exeter? Gloucester? Worcester? Brechin? Hull? Oxford? Truro? Norwich? Cardiff? Bradford? Coventry? Birmingham? Swansea? Edinburgh? York? Salford?

According to rumors yeah, City aside nobody has actually bought these players though.

:anguish:

Bristol? Leicester? Chelmsford? St Albans? Manchester? Lincoln? Elgin? Stoke? Exeter? Gloucester? Worcester? Brechin? Hull? Oxford? Truro? Norwich? Cardiff? Bradford? Coventry? Birmingham? Swansea? Edinburgh? York? Salford?

Yeah, I'm from Chelmsford, and the first club that comes to mind when only referred to as 'City' is definitely Brechin.

Begovic to Bournemouth - £10m

I'd have taken him at that price, we have the numbers but little quality at GK.

Especially if we are looking at another keeper and Rafas supposed Chelsea links. Great price.

Solanke to Liverpool.

So the team that just got done for tapping up young players is going to sign a kid who refused to sign a new contract with his club? Hmmm. Tribunal fee expected to be 2-3M. Uh huh.

Solanke to Liverpool.

So the team that just got done for tapping up young players is going to sign a kid who refused to sign a new contract with his club? Hmmm. Tribunal fee expected to be 2-3M. Uh huh.

Fair play to him for not signing a new contract at Chelsea IMO

Solanke to Liverpool.

Fair play to him for not signing a new contract at Chelsea IMO

Oh I don't disagree with that, I just felt it was important to remind everyone that Liverpool are cunts too :lol:. Not that we necessarily needed the reminder.

Solanke to Liverpool.

Good signing for Liverpool.

Even if he doesn't develop as expected, they'll be able to flog him for more than £2-3m in a few years.