Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Monaco rejected an £87 million offer from Arsenal for Mbappe. I mean ... really?! That's crazy to me. That's a great offer IMO.

Everton apparently want £90 million for Lukaku. Wenger should probably look at that deal instead. Although they aren't in the Champion's League, which Lukaku wants.

:lol:

I mean it's definitely crazy, but this is the world nowadays man. The guy guarantees you 20 goals in the prem, and he's done it for a team that wasn't that great creative really.

I mean how are Monaco turning down £87 million for an 18 year old kid that is still for the most part quite unproven.

Scary stuff.

[emoji38]

I mean it's definitely crazy, but this is the world nowadays man. The guy guarantees you 20 goals in the prem, and he's done it for a team that wasn't that great creative really.

I mean how are Monaco turning down £87 million for an 18 year old kid that is still for the most part quite unproven.

Scary stuff.

How is he unproven? He's scored goals in the latter rounds of the Champions League

Moreso that it's just been one season, and for that amount of money you'd want to have seen a bit more surely?! I mean he wasn't even a fixture in the first team every week.

It is clear he is talented though, yes. I am a big fan. But charging folks upwards of £87 million because of what he did last year is a bit crazy to me.

Moreso that it's just been one season, and for that amount of money you'd want to have seen a bit more surely?! I mean he wasn't even a fixture in the first team every week.

It is clear he is talented though, yes. I am a big fan. But charging folks upwards of £87 million because of what he did last year is a bit crazy to me.

It isn't a shop mate, they can "charge" what they like. They clearly don't want to lose him unless its an absolutely mental offer and they are right to do so

Meelan have signed Franck Kessi on a two year loan with an obligation to buy. That's an unreal transfer for them, they're doing some amazing work so far. Would love to see them back to where they belong.

Meelan have signed Franck Kessi on a two year loan with an obligation to buy. That's an unreal transfer for them, they're doing some amazing work so far. Would love to see them back to where they belong.

Love a needlessly convoluted Serie A transfer.

They've signed Musacchio n all, should do decent in Italy.

Guest chopey

Why are Athletico Madrid constantly linked with players this summer when they are banned until 2018 ?