Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Absolute morons, trying to push on when they've recently exceeded expectations.  Could get by next season without signing anyone.

:lol: Another six years of this.

edit: :shifty:

If I was Shaw I would be trying to find a better destination than Man Utd at this point.

Agree. He must have the pick of Europe pretty much.

What makes you think that?

Because he's 18 and someone has just offered £27m for him.

You don't think he'd be an attractive prospect to other successful clubs?

Is the new name a suggestion than Other Clubs' Transfers will be the only transfers to happen this year?

:lol: It was a cynical edit and I'd like to apologize to everyone.

If I was Shaw I would be trying to find a better destination than Man Utd at this point.

Agree. He must have the pick of Europe pretty much.

What makes you think that?

Because he's 18 and someone has just offered £27m for him.

You don't think he'd be an attractive prospect to other successful clubs?

Maybe if he was being bought for 15 million. I don't think he'd get a start for many successful clubs in England and Europe straight away apart from Liverpool

Bayer Leverkusen have secured the services of Nürnberg striker Josip Drmic for a fee believed to be around €6million. The 21-year-old Switzerland international, who scored 17 times for relegated Nürnberg this season, put pen to paper on a contract that will keep him at the Rhineland club until June 2019.

It's a good time for Shaw to move to Man United with Evra over the hill. Can maybe spend a season learning from him and be eased in ready to take over full time.

@richard_conway

Rio Ferdinand leaves Manchester United after not being offered a new contract. Understand he will continue to play on but next club unknown.

Should go to MERKa

@richard_conway

Rio Ferdinand leaves Manchester United after not being offered a new contract. Understand he will continue to play on but next club unknown.

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the US.