TBG

Wonder if Atlético will keep their streak in finding strikers:

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

That's quite the list of #9s.

I think they're after Angel Correa and he looks like a quality little player. Obviously not just a short-term answer.

Plays on the wing nominally when I've seen him, albeit only once or twice.

Lot of speculation that Rakitic is off to Real Madrid.

Makes no sense. They have trouble keeping all their AMs happy as it is. He's been linked to Atlético throughout the season, though.

Let's not forget that Atlético have a bigger debt than Barça or Real Madrid. They'd be a corpse by now if not for their success during these last seasons.

how on earth are they managing that?

By selling their star striker for €40m in a few weeks and probably spending half of that on his replacement, plus using the CL money in the same manner. Their debt repayments are reportedly around €40m a season or so. For many years they have easily been one of the worst run clubs in Spain.

Rumours of Sagna to Man City, makes no sense to me, not a patch on Zabaleta

He's really solid cover for that position and he'll get a nice payday, makes sense for both parties imo.

Let's not forget that Atlético have a bigger debt than Barça or Real Madrid. They'd be a corpse by now if not for their success during these last seasons.

By selling their star striker for €40m in a few weeks and probably spending half of that on his replacement, plus using the CL money in the same manner. Their debt repayments are reportedly around €40m a season or so. For many years they have easily been one of the worst run clubs in Spain.

no i meant how are they managing to build up such a debt

Without actually checking, i'd presume; trying to compete with the other two (on transfers too) while earning a fraction of their TV money.

Wonder if Atlético will keep their streak in finding strikers:

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

- :llorente?:

That's quite the list of #9s.

It could happen.

Without actually checking, i'd presume; trying to compete with the other two (on transfers too) while earning a fraction of their TV money.

There's that, certainly, but the owners are massive crooks too.

Shame that he came through Bayern's system and he was sold to Leverkusen with a buyback option.

Is he actually any good by the way? never seen him play and not really seen his name mentioned outside of Football Manager.

Shame that he came through Bayern's system and he was sold to Leverkusen with a buyback option.

Is he actually any good by the way? never seen him play and not really seen his name mentioned outside of Football Manager.

His appearances usually come from the bench so it's tricky to judge but from what I've seen he looks naturally talented but very raw as you'd expect. He can be really frustrating and has been guilty of overcomplicating things, but with the right coaching he could be a top player, much potential.