Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Despite the last few pages, I really am a fairly even-keeled MLS supporter. Pure :anguish: listening to many American fans talk about the league, acting like MLS teams still aren't getting dicked every year by the Mexican clubs in the CL. :lol:

Too many teams imho. The talent gets diluted too much.

Chelsea :anguish:

Everything about the club is just so pathetic. Mourinho will still play his s**** mind games next year and say he hasn't got the right squad. Love how Moyes won more trophies than him this season and Rafa won more than last year him when he had a worse squad too.

:ben:

Everything about the club is just so pathetic. Mourinho will still play his s**** mind games next year and say he hasn't got the right squad. Love how Moyes won more trophies than him this season and Rafa won more than last year him when he had a worse squad too.

Community Shield?

Community Shield?

:bigi:

Wonder if Atlético will keep their streak in finding strikers:

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

That's quite the list of #9s.

Yup will be interesting. Wonder if they're going for someone younger and cheaper or if someone like Mandzukic who is as much of a fighter on the pitch as Diego Costa would be a possibility. He'd obviously be quite expensive but definitely think £15-20m is within the right price range for him and he'd offer everything Diego does as well.

Might actually have money to spend this time round from the CL and I assume unlike Falcao they'll get the cash from the transfer.

Assume they'll ship out Baptistão too VI? Seems to have flopped.

Guest reefatoon

They want Immobile apparently and willing to outbid Dortmund but player wants Dortmund

If they want immobile, they will snap Shola up in the summer . . . . . . . . See what I did there!

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

I think they're after Angel Correa and he looks like a quality little player. Obviously not just a short-term answer.

Might actually have money to spend this time round from the CL and I assume unlike Falcao they'll get the cash from the transfer.

Assume they'll ship out Baptistão too VI? Seems to have flopped.

Their debt repayments are pretty big. I actually expect most of Costa's transfer will go to serve debt.

Baptistao seems quite mentally fragile (this is just his second season in pro football too), and looks to have broken down under Simeone's intensity. The Betis loan didn't help - that club has been a cesspit of negativity. There's a quite good player in there, so hope he can get at least a good loan. But being again king of the frog pond like he was at Rayo wouldn't help either.

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

Had wondered where Shola would be off to.

:lol:

Which one do you think has been the best in their colleagues V.I? Torres?

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

While playing for Atlético? Hard to say - Costa and Falcao probably are the ones that almost singled-handedly have won them trophies (unless Atlético f*** up both of their two upcoming finals). Forlán and Agüero on song were simply delightful to watch. Torres was good, but didn't really become one of the best in the world until he moved to Liverpool.

As a striker, Falcao remains one of the best finishers I have ever seen in the flesh. I remember one of his Atlético teammates saying that they could throw an A/C at him, and he would manage to put it on the back of the net.

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

While playing for Atlético? Hard to say - Costa and Falcao probably are the ones that almost singled-handedly have won them trophies (unless Atlético f*** up both of their two upcoming finals). Forlán and Agüero on song were simply delightful to watch. Torres was good, but didn't really become one of the best in the world until he moved to Liverpool.

As a striker, Falcao remains one of the best finishers I have ever seen in the flesh. I remember one of his Atlético teammates saying that they could throw an A/C at him, and he would manage to put it on the back of the net.

Interesting. My memory is shite but I thought that Torres was fairly established as in the bracket before he left.

Some list of players that though, whichever way you look at it.

- Torres

- Forlán

- Agüero

- Falcao

- Costa

I think they're after Angel Correa and he looks like a quality little player. Obviously not just a short-term answer.

Would be a good correa move

If Aguero and Forlan were together with Simeone as the manager they would have won the league.

He deserves a major percentage for Costa's career as before him Costa was a nobody and I'm convinced without him he will be nowhere near as successful at Chelsea.

Torres showed signs at Atletico but he was never the player he was at Liverpool, never scored 20 league goals once in his entire career in Spain.