Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I wouldn't be against that :lol:

That would be the worst possible thing in football and the rest of us should just give up then.

You know what I'm getting at though. It's not really sport if success is just determined by how much wealth your owner has.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, it's a funny one like. I think if Spurs go for him like it's been reported then he'll definitely part of a rotating squad because the midfield they have is excellent.

Won't happen but he would be the type of player who'd benefit massively from going to play in a more tactical environment. As you's say I can't see him moving up and starting anywhere regularly. A rotation for Spurs, possibly Man Utd, but he'd be better off staying at Everton IMO. Wonder if his advisors have sold him down the river a bit?

Aye, it's a funny one like. I think if Spurs go for him like it's been reported then he'll definitely part of a rotating squad because the midfield they have is excellent.

Apparently we've been speaking to Everton about him for a while. I fully expect him to move to us, but maybe the Siggy stuff is holding it up.

I'm not sure that the people who usually gazump us will be interested, which helps.

The other stumbling block is that apparently he is due an operation on his groin. I suspect Poch had an eye on Barkley replacing Alli while he's suspended in the CL, which the op will presumably put the kibosh on.

The other stumbling block is that apparently he is due an operation on his groin. I suspect Poch had an eye on Barkley replacing Alli while he's suspended in the CL, which the op will presumably put the kibosh on.

Did someone mention the CL?

ec0022aa6902007f9e3f1b9dfff47898.jpg