Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Can't understand this Ox stuff [emoji38] What are his footballing strengths exactly?

He's very talented tbf to him, he's just utterly thick. Which a lot of young english players seem to share sadly.

Utterly thick on the pitch or off it or both?

He's always came across as pretty well spoken whenever I've seen him interviewed

West Brom have made some decent signings.

Getting out bid by West Brom  :joey:

Outbid for who?

Gibbs - surely would have been on Rafas' raider but we'd never had paid his wages.

Can't understand this Ox stuff [emoji38] What are his footballing strengths exactly?

He's very talented tbf to him, he's just utterly thick. Which a lot of young english players seem to share sadly.

He's always came across as pretty well spoken whenever I've seen him interviewed

That's his middle class apprenticeship from Southampton coming through.

West Bromwich will still win every other game 1- 0 with a goal from a centre back. Standard fare.

I do wonder what Brom fans think of Pulis. Got nothing against either, and he basically guarantees Prem safety which is obviously a good thing, but I can't imagine there's much excitement being a West Brom fan.

But maybe I'm wrong.

I think these loan fees are the most scandalous aspect of the current transfer market. Transfers being 5x what they were 10 years ago is mad, but it's only reflecting the fact there's more money circling around.

However paying big fees just to lend a player shows how desperate clubs have become to stay on the TV gravy train. Happy to pay a ransom just to plug a gap for a year. It's the one aspect I'd be happy for us not to bother with, but we'll be the ones who look like mugs if we go down and the likes of Swansea stay up.

On the pitch, i have no reason to shit on his overall intelligence as a man. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Everton reject £25m from Chelsea for Ross Barkley.

Laughable offer in this market.

AOC for 35m definitely equals at least the same for Barkley. What a fucked up market.

Guest firetotheworks

He was pretty crap when the whole team was. Lo and behold, he's been pretty good since the team have. Regardless, his talent is without question.

According to that Di Marzio fella on Twitter, Swansea are getting Renato Sanches on loan.

What?? Seriously, What??

Surprised Chelsea/Man City/Arsenal/Man United aren't in for him.

Why would any of those clubs interested in developing a player for Bayern .

Only way any of them would have been interested was if Bayern agreed to a loan to buy option which they would never have.

Swansea are paying 5 million for the loan and have a 30 million option.

Swansea have no option to buy.

As I said, Bayern will never give the option to buy for Sanchez.Otherwise most of these clubs would have lined up to buy him.

https://twitter.com/bulijournal/status/902972384080166913

Mahrez having gone nowhere has been a mystery to me tbh.

Probably because he's been pretty crap since they won the league.

He's started well this season mind

Didn't realise Joel Campbell is still with Arsenal. He's 25 now