Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest The Little Waster

Simon Jordan clearly spends his whole life reading a thesaurus, the pretentious poncey c***.

If hes not a gay tranny i'll eat my hat

oh joy, it's Simon Jordan.

He's a complete dickhead like [emoji38]

I like his straight talking. Might not agree with everything he says but he sees through all the modern day bullshit that surrounds football.

You listening to him now?

Yep. Why?

He's talking s****

I didn't think so by and large.

He basically said it was Rafa's fault we weren't signing players and that he has no loyalty and is just looking for the first opportunity to leave

Well I think that was clear when Rafa said he no longer saw NUFC as a long term project last week :lol:

Tbf, Pardew or Carver would probably be better fits for long term projects in the championship.

They did the same with an 18 year old Frenchman and that worked out alreet.

They'll make a killing off selling this kid back to the PL if he turns out anything like Dembele, Pulisic etc.

True, he had played some professional football though.

Want to say fair play to this lad, but it sounds like he threw a fit for not getting in the City first team. Hopefully playing for Billericay by March.

These clubs are treating kids like assets to be collected though. It's unsurprising that it's now reaching a point where they'd rather move on than play in development squads and out on loan for eternity. Same thing has happened with a few Arsenal kids this summer, Willock going to Benfica and Kaylen Hinds to Wolfsburg.

These clubs are treating kids like assets to be collected though. It's unsurprising that it's now reaching a point where they'd rather move on than play in development squads and out on loan for eternity. Same thing has happened with a few Arsenal kids this summer, Willock going to Benfica and Kaylen Hinds to Wolfsburg.

You would think we would have figured this out ages ago and gotten really good at it considering how ruthless Ashley supposedly is, but it always feels like every window is an opportunity to show how we're run by amateurs.

They did the same with an 18 year old Frenchman and that worked out alreet.

They'll make a killing off selling this kid back to the PL if he turns out anything like Dembele, Pulisic etc.

True, he had played some professional football though.

Want to say fair play to this lad, but it sounds like he threw a fit for not getting in the City first team. Hopefully playing for Billericay by March.

Aye, he should just stay at City forever knowing he'll never get a chance and ruin his career IMO

Valid point.